Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

iPad

Platform »

The iPad is a series of touch-screen tablet devices developed by Apple. The iPad can browse the web, playback local and streamed content, and run a large variety of third party apps, including games.

iPad games

Xavtron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Ok looking for some new iPad games, what are some of your favourites and how are the ports of some of the high profile console and pc games.

I've been enjoying a lot of the board game ports recently, I'm primarily a video gamer (mainly PC, I also own PS3, 3DS and 360) but have recently started playing d&d and getting into board gaming.

For reference here are some of my favourites on the iPad.

1. Ascension: Chronicles of the Godslayer

2. Rayman Run

3. Cook, Serve, Delicious!

4. Chrono Trigger

5. Little Inferno

6. Sword and Sworcery

7. Eclipse

8. Year Walk

9. Secret of Mana

10. Agricola

I also like 10000000, Ridiculous Fishing, Le Havre, Space Team, 868-Hack and I recently bought Incredipede and Terraria

What is consensus on ports of XCOM, Kotor, World of Goo, Bastion, Machinarium and Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes.

I've also heard (from board gamers) that Dominant Species, Caylus, Kingdom Builder, Yggdrasil, Pandemic, Nightfall and Small World are great board game ports.

Hopefully this is helpful for fellow iPad gamers and hopefully I get some helpful responces.

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

You've listed most of my favourites, but you're missing Tiny Wings, Fruit Ninja, Cut the Rope and Flight Control. Chances are you've played 'em already but no iOS device is complete without those games.

Also, I highly recommend Beat Sneak Bandit, Zen Puzzle Garden, Game Dev Story and OLO.

Machinarium is probably fine on the iPad.

markusespar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By markusespar

The World of Goo port is phenomenal. The Bastion port not so much (though it's still worth playing if iOS is your only option).

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By ProfessorEss

JETPACK JOYRIDE!

I'm pretty into Pocket Trains right now.

Bad Piggies is pretty cool too.

I also had a lot of fun with the iPad version of Euphloria.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.