Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

iPad

Platform »

The iPad is a series of touch-screen tablet devices developed by Apple. The iPad can browse the web, playback local and streamed content, and run a large variety of third party apps, including games.

iPad Only games

OrfBC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OrfBC

Just got my first iPad! It's a Mini 2 Retina. What are the best iPad only games? I have played a lot of iPhone and universal games already, so I'm looking for the iPad only stuff, or at least stuff that is a lot better on the big screen. So far I've grabbed The Room and Hearthstone.

Board games are definitely fair game if they are great implementations. I found this article http://www.macworld.co.uk/feature/iosapps/21-best-ipad-board-games-christmas-3417561/ and will probably be trying most of them!

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

I can't think of any iPad only games, just universal stuff that would be better on iPad because of the bigger screen (when compared to a phone).

htr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Final fantasy is a pretty fun iPad game. Can't remember if that was an ipad only exclusive.

monetarydread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By monetarydread

The only ones I can think of are board game adaptions and hearthstone. There are almost none because, why release a game to less than 30% of your potential market when you can make a universal app that works on everything.

JJBSterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Room?

I'm not actually sure if that's iPad only but when I got mine I picked this up right away.

byrjun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

My girlfriend and I habe concluded that Agricola for the iPad is more or less the best transportation game ever. It was already one of our most favourite board games, but digitally, and I guess because of the length of a game, waiting time in transit is effectively cancelled, and suddenly, all that time that could have been a bummer has now flown by. Its easily the iPad app/game I've used the most and I wholeheartedly recommend it.

drewbert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I really like Fates Forever! It's a MOBA, but don't let that scare you.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.