Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

iPhone

Platform »

The iPhone is a multimedia multi-touch smartphone created by Apple Inc.

Control and Conquest needs your feedback!

JuxJuxJux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JuxJuxJux

Hello everyone!

I wanted to start a thread in hopes of getting some feedback on a game my friend and I have been working on since February. We just launched a few weeks ago, and we've gotten some pretty nice reviews in the app store, but I wanted to hear what one of my favorite communities thought about our efforts.

The game is called Control and Conquest, and it's a location-based RPG. It features a turn-based fighting system with particle effect spells, a scouting system (location-based loot finding), pets, a ton of custom weapon artwork, 36 monsters, mini-games, card collection mechanics, and plenty of other stuff.

Here are some screenshots:

No Caption Provided

The game is free (supported by micro transactions), so giving it a try won't hurt your wallet, and would be a huge help to us. Here's the iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/app/id434801260?mt=8

Thanks to everyone who downloads and takes the time to try it out! Like I said before, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By RE_Player1

I downloaded it and will try it on the weekend, I'm busy studying for a test to get too deep into a game.

JuxJuxJux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JuxJuxJux

@RE_Player92: Thanks very much! Feel free to PM me with your feedback, or use the handy feedback button right in the app (located in the settings menu).

shinigami420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By shinigami420

Nice ad bro

JuxJuxJux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JuxJuxJux

@shinigami420: I guess this comes across as being a bit of an advertisement, but I'm just eager to hear what people think. This is our first effort at making something, and we want to make a living out of this, so feedback is important. I saw other topics with similar content, so I figured it couldn't hurt to try.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.