Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

iPhone

Platform »

The iPhone is a multimedia multi-touch smartphone created by Apple Inc.

EVO's App Club: Sleep Talk Recorder

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By EVO

So I got an iPhone 4 the other day.

This is my third iPhone--I lost the first two--and I've really been enjoying the apps this time around. For the first few days I was hooked on Game Dev Story, playing for 1-2 hours at a time, which kinda left me burned out on the game. But it's games like this that make a strong case for the iPhone as a legit gaming platform, worthy of mention alongside the DS and PSP.

Moving on, I've decided to do a weekly app spotlight. And since most apps are cheap, I think it would be cool if people downloaded said app and we talked about it for a week. People could vote on what app they want featured next week and we could even compare scores and shit. So without further ado:

Sleep Talk Recorder

This guys a bit of a douche, but he covers pretty much everything. 
    Price: $1 
    Official website

I've been told that I snore, and I regularly have some pretty wild dreams, which I thought would make for some interesting sleep banter. But if my last sleep is anything to go by, I sleep like a log. Aside from some mysterious, unidentifiable sound followed by me sniffing, it didn't record anything. Not even a single fart, which I'm also known to do in my sleep. And so it seems many others do, as the website suggests (personal favourite: car alarm fart).

So, anyone else got this app? Recorded anything funny yet?
    EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By EVO

So I got an iPhone 4 the other day.

This is my third iPhone--I lost the first two--and I've really been enjoying the apps this time around. For the first few days I was hooked on Game Dev Story, playing for 1-2 hours at a time, which kinda left me burned out on the game. But it's games like this that make a strong case for the iPhone as a legit gaming platform, worthy of mention alongside the DS and PSP.

Moving on, I've decided to do a weekly app spotlight. And since most apps are cheap, I think it would be cool if people downloaded said app and we talked about it for a week. People could vote on what app they want featured next week and we could even compare scores and shit. So without further ado:

Sleep Talk Recorder

This guys a bit of a douche, but he covers pretty much everything. 
    Price: $1 
    Official website

I've been told that I snore, and I regularly have some pretty wild dreams, which I thought would make for some interesting sleep banter. But if my last sleep is anything to go by, I sleep like a log. Aside from some mysterious, unidentifiable sound followed by me sniffing, it didn't record anything. Not even a single fart, which I'm also known to do in my sleep. And so it seems many others do, as the website suggests (personal favourite: car alarm fart).

So, anyone else got this app? Recorded anything funny yet?
    Ace829

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By Ace829

How is your name EVO, but you don't have the HTC EVO!? I feel disappointed. Also, Game Dev Story is a great game. It recently came out on Android and made me forget about Christmas for a while. O_o

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb7c57ae2335
    deactivated-5fb7c57ae2335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@EVO:  
    Thanks for bumping this, @Ace829:, I feel like this was kinda a failed experiment, but I don't want it to be faileds 

Yeah, bro, I have an iphone, Ill download this shit and let ya know what i think.  Consider me your first volunteer for this experiment!  We'll keep truckin and eventually people will gather our unstoppable force! 
    or something like that 

Man, im drunk
    EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By EVO
    Whoa, thanks for bumping this guys.

@Ace829 said:

" How is your name EVO, but you don't have the HTC EVO!? Also, Game Dev Story is a great game. It recently came out on Android and made me forget about Christmas for a while. O_o "

Hint: my surname is Evans. And yeah, Game Dev Story is like crack. I was hooked on it for a few days, but haven't touched it since.

@InfamousBIG:
    Cheers! I was kinda bummed this didn't take off, but hopefully we can get the ball rolling. 

As for me, I've been using this app every night since I got it, but I've only got one funny recording so far. Search for "dordongung" on the official website.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.