Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

iPhone

Platform »

The iPhone is a multimedia multi-touch smartphone created by Apple Inc.

iphone 3g

FinalBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By FinalBoss

I have to say when the iphone first came out I really wanted one but for $500-$600 I was going to wait. Now the iphone 3g is out I can't resist it's so cheap $200-$300. I know signing up for AT&T will probubly coast a lot but that is such a low price.

Who here has bought an iphone 3g? Let me know if it is worth it.

BryanBryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BryanBryan

I have an original, and chose not to upgrade.  Just to warn you ahead of time,  the voice AND data plans for the 3g cost 10 dollars more a month than on the original,  the only advantage is faster internet(I'm not exactly sure how much faster, it might be worth it to you) and bigger hard-drive. However, the iPhone itself is, well, fucking awesome, even moreso with the new app store.  If you want the best and the fastest iPhone, go for the new 3g, however, you could probably find an original for even cheaper.

RedSox8933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By RedSox8933

thank god i didn't get an iphone when it came out. i got this cheap and i am loving it. not buying any of the games though, they look really stupid.

LouChou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By LouChou

I'd like to get my iPhone game on, but money is really essential in this exchange. I can't even steal one, because I need to activate the damn thing.

Flexiable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By Flexiable

I want to get into the games on iPhone but I think I'll wait for them to mature a bit before putting my money down.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.