Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

iPod

Object » linked to 9 games

The iPod is a media player manufacturer by the Apple Corporation. In video games the iPod has been featured as a working audio device and even as a collectible that unlocks audio tracks.

Super!

War77Machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By War77Machine

I think my new Ipod Nano 8GB Silver 4G is Super!! I've already uploaded most of my music collection on to it. My whole collection includes:

• Guns N' Roses
    • Audioslave
    • Soundgarden
    • Black Sabbath
    • Deep Purple
    • Saxon
    • Sum 41

Yeah it's not a very big collection, but I'm thinking of expanding it, I like Foo Fighters so I'm going to get their albums and I'm also thinking about some Led Zeppelin as well. I've just been listening to the Immigrant Song, hearing Robert Plant wailing in the intro is definiately one of the best moments in hard rock history!

I leave you all with that very song...

CLASSIC ROCK N' ROLL!!!!

Later y'all!!
    Later y'all!!

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Xandurson

Great song! The new Foo Fighters album is great!!

DBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3  Edited By DBoy

That song will always remind me of Shrek 3 now.

Artie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By Artie

We seem to have similar tastes. So I'm going to suggest some albums of those bands you have up there, and some bands you may like. If you're an audioslave fan you should have their first album. Soundgarden demands "Superunknown" and Guns N' Roses' latest "Chinese Democracy" is also pretty good. As for bands you may enjoy:

Muse, Rage Against the Machine, Tool, Nirvana, and you can never go wrong with Sublime. If you're interested in any of those I can give you some suggestions for what album to pick up. Hope that helps.

lvl10Wizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5  Edited By lvl10Wizard

Man I was having a conversation with my friend about Soundgarden earlier and we put Badmotorfinger out in front of Superunknown but I think Superunknown is a better entry point to start listening to the band. It should be noted Artie that War77Machine actually has Soundgarden on this list though...lol

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#6  Edited By Vinchenzo

iPod? Zune is the new frontier.

lvl10Wizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lvl10Wizard

To my above post (can't edit for some reason) I realise my mistake.

lvl10Wizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lvl10Wizard

Metallica seems like the obvious omission from the list above, bit of AC/DC maybe?

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9  Edited By toowalrus

I've been a big fan of the old stuff ever since my dad played Van Halen records all the time when I was a kid. I like some of the new stuff, but not as much. You would probably like my collection. I’ve been trying to fill up my 120gb iPod. It’s not done yet, I still need to purchase a bunch more artists. So far I’ve got nearly complete discography’s of:

AC/DC, Ace Frehley, Aerosmith, Alice Cooper, Audioslave, Beatles, Billy Joel, Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult, Bob Seger, Bon Jovi, Boston, Bruce Springsteen, Cheap Trick, Chicago, The Clash, Coldplay, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Damn Yankees, Dvaid Bowie, David Lee Roth, Deep Purple, Def Lepard, Dio, Don McLean, Eagles, Extreme, Franz Ferdinand, Gene Simmions, Gorillaz, Green Day, Guns N Roses, Iron Maiden, Jack Johnson, Jimi Hendrix, Journey, Judas Priest, Kiss, Led Zeppelin, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Metallica, Motley Crue, Nirvana, Ozzy Osbourne, Pantera, Paul Stanley, Peter Criss, Pink Floyd, Queen, Queens of the Stone Age, Ratt, Red Hot Chili Peppers, REO Speedwagon, Rolling Stones, Rush, Sammy Hagar, Spianl Tap, Steve Miller Band, Styx, Ted Nugent, Tenacious D, Tool, U2, Van Halen, The Who, and ZZ Top.

I’ve also got a lot of: Sting/Police, Elton John, Cream, Eric Clapton, Foo Fighters, Foreigner, KoRn, Megadeath, Montrose, Motorhead, Paul McCartney, Pearl Jam, Rage Against the Machine, Sex Pistols, Slayer, Supertramp, The Doors, The Flaming Lips, The Smashing Pumpkins, and Weezer.

Like I said, I still need more to fill the iPod, but I’m getting close.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.