Any uk players?

#1 Posted by Tamaster92 (271 posts) -

Hi duders I'm looking for uk based players to get some iron brigade achievements any takers?

#2 Posted by Meltbrain (2975 posts) -

Hey duder! Count me in. I've finished the game and I've got gold on most of the missions apart from some of the harder ones.

#3 Posted by GolazoDan (114 posts) -

I'm looking for some more dudes to play online with. I literally just bought the game a few hours and have done the first four or five single player missions on my own but I can definitely see it being incredibly fun as a team. Dunno what the achievements are, I know there's a load of "2 or more player" ones, maybe one or two 4 player ones?

Gamertag's same as the username, GolazoDan, so add meeeee!

#4 Posted by mrcraggle (1974 posts) -

Feel free to add me. I only just got the game though so I'm only level 2. My GT is mrcraggle.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.