Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Iron Brigade

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 22, 2011

Described as "a game about love," Iron Brigade is a goofy alternate-historical WW1-themed third-person shooter/tower defense mash-up where up to four players take control of hulking bipedal tanks and must endure swarms of television-based robots.

Anyone find themselves playing the same levels over and over?

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Barrock

I don't have a lot of people on my friends list so I just jump into matchmaking. I find myself playing the level with the bomb and the northern pylon level over and over again. I'm level 9 and played the volcano for the first time today. I don't think I've done much in pacific to be honest. It's kinda strange.

louiedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By louiedog

Maybe they match you up by level. Before I hit level 10 I played on the bomb level a lot (sinkhole?) and a couple of other levels. After hitting level 10 I only seem to get matched with people who want to play on Volcano, which is probably the most difficult to get gold on. They all have high level gear and when I check achievements they generally don't have the one for gold on every mission, so they keep trying that one over and over. After watching them play I can understand why they haven't gotten it yet. It gets a bit frustrating. Today I got lucky and found three good people and we just played through Africa together.

yevinorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By yevinorion

Oh man do I feel you on that...it was frustrating at first, as I was early in the story and groups were just hitting boss levels and such. Now that I'm level 10 and have some decent weapons, I find people tend to go more for Volcano, Vlad and other than that it can be a bit random. I guess sometimes guys just want to gold a particular level. I've not found a group yet that is content to just go through them mission by mission.

Avatar image for unsolvedparadox
    unsolvedparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By unsolvedparadox

I've only played single, so I keep grinding out the same levels to get Gold...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.