Anyone playing since the update?

#1 Posted by kerikxi (545 posts) -

I was hoping the update would inject some life back into this game, but I'm having trouble finding matches. Any bombers getting back in and want to play survival mode?

#2 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

Didn't the update also coincide with the euro launch?

#3 Posted by david3cm (635 posts) -

Ive been playing through again since my save is nowhere to be found, but multiplayer is not an option for me since my internet is slow as balls. But good luck soldier!

#4 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -

Been playing survival mode solo. Got up to wave 29 once. Still haven't ever played it in co-op.

#5 Posted by ooandyb (1 posts) -

I played survival until I got past wave 50, now I'm just waiting for the dlc to drop. Hoping for a customizable chassis. This game is so awesome it hurts.

#6 Posted by MikkaQ (10331 posts) -

Oh man, I forgot about the update. I'll have to get back into it for sure. Though I have no XBL gold currently.

#7 Posted by kerikxi (545 posts) -

Feels like the game's kinda fallen off the radar, but the free update to Iron Brigade brought new loot and new mode. They should be promoting it a bit!

#8 Posted by MC_Hify (347 posts) -

I still need the achievement for gold medals on all missions. If anyone wants to do a run at that or some survival co-op send me a pm.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.