Camo Shotgun Turret Not in Final DLC?

#1 Posted by Fink (99 posts) -

Hey all, I've been playing the IB DLC with some buddies, and I was wondering if anyone has gotten the camo shotgun turret yet?

I saw it in the quick look, and from what I can tell you should be for getting from wave 30 (according to it's ribbon) on settlement. Or atlest I think it's on settlement because later when they showed the survival maps they didn't have wave 30 on swamp.

We got to wave 35, and still didn't get it.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has seen this turret, or did it not make it into the final release? Still having a bunch of fun, just wondering if anything got cut.

#2 Posted by BraveOne (1 posts) -

Yes, the camo shotgun turrent is in the DLC. I believe it is awarded after level 30 in the Swamp survival level. I like it a lot. I like to put it in places that the tubes don't walk (mines do more damage) where a regular turrent would get destroyed by Burst Transmitters.

#3 Posted by golguin (3830 posts) -

Camo shotgun turret is in lv 30 of the swamp and it seems to work best on that level. I line both sides of the bridge from start all the way to the tube spawn. The middle is clear for mines and ICP.

#4 Posted by Fink (99 posts) -

Ah, ok, thanks guys. I got the lt. Archie turret on settlement and was confused.

(BTW the lt. archie turret rocks, but unfortunatly is too slow for volt droppers)

[Posted from mobile]

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.