count down to release

• 66 results
#51 Posted by Alpha1 (254 posts) -
@Matt: WTF!! This sucks
#52 Edited by Dimpley (126 posts) -

"For those asking about Trenched, its European release is delayed. No new release date has been set, but it'll be "as soon as possible"." - Daniel Maher (MrPointyHead)

http://twitter.com/#!/MrPointyHead

#53 Posted by BinaryDragon (638 posts) -

I bet you the UK release is a legal thing. I'm downloading it using a silver US xbox live account. I'm bored of waiting. I'll see if I can 'upgrade to full' using my UK account but if I can't I'll just load up some points using paypal and amazon.

It's called the WORLD wide web america. I know you win the world series every year, but this is silly.

#54 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -

"Official line on Trenched's delay is, "Unexpected challenges with distribution in some European regions". Shouldn't take long!"

#55 Posted by Slaker117 (4843 posts) -

Wow, did they really just delay it eleventh hour like that? That's super shitty. Feel bad for all you Europeans out there.

#56 Posted by BinaryDragon (638 posts) -

@Matt: Yes but sometimes it's not 10am sometimes it's later and they don't say anything unless you pester them. it's all so boring. If they were a retail store we'd be ripping them a new one. A store should open at the same time everyday, so the release time should be 10 SHARP every wednesday.

#57 Posted by Alpha1 (254 posts) -
@MrKlorox said:

"Official line on Trenched's delay is, "Unexpected challenges with distribution in some European regions". Shouldn't take long!"

Does that mean a few hours, days, months?

God i dislike that MrPointyHead bloke.
#58 Posted by BinaryDragon (638 posts) -

@Alpha1 said:

Does that mean a few hours, days, months? God i dislike that MrPointyHead bloke.

Some sort of time frame would be nice. :(

#59 Edited by BinaryDragon (638 posts) -

Just got a reply on my twitter account from Mrpointyhead himself:

@parisarrowsmith As I say, official line is "as soon as possible". That's all I know.

#60 Posted by DarkbeatDK (1329 posts) -

@MrKlorox said:

If it's just that, it might only be a matter of hours.

#61 Posted by Dimpley (126 posts) -

I appreciate these things happen, but what a fucking joke! You would think that whatever is preventing the release in the EU should of been resolved before the hour of release. Im unfortunately utterly ignorant to how these things work so I'm not going to complain too much, but some sort of revised release window would be nice.

#62 Posted by Dimpley (126 posts) -

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a326201/trenched-on-xbox-live-delayed-in-europe.html

Very disappointing

#64 Posted by BinaryDragon (638 posts) -

You know there is nothing stopping you from downloading it using another (US) account, while that account is logged in you can play it on any other account on the xbox.

#65 Posted by buft (3320 posts) -

The UK Cd's must have been lost...oh wait its a fucking download. this is stupid!

#66 Posted by Alpha1 (254 posts) -

This is disappointing!!! 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.