Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Iron Brigade

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 22, 2011

Described as "a game about love," Iron Brigade is a goofy alternate-historical WW1-themed third-person shooter/tower defense mash-up where up to four players take control of hulking bipedal tanks and must endure swarms of television-based robots.

Frame Rate Issue

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Barrock

It could be my 360 but I'm not entirely sure. But does the game have big frame rate issues when more than a few enemies are on screen? I'm getting what seems like single frames per second at times and it just seems really strange.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @Barrock said:

It could be my 360 but I'm not entirely sure. But does the game have big frame rate issues when more than a few enemies are on screen? I'm getting what seems like single frames per second at times and it just seems really strange.

Never had this issue. Course not having fun in multiplayer. The set up is kinda stupid. People keep switching the missions or just sitting forever unready for the mission. I also got kicked out once because of lag form other players. 
    helios1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By helios1337

The framerate definitely isn't amazing in the game but if it stuttering on you it could be lag. Look on the left side of the screen, does it quickly flash up a box that says it's waiting for a player? I was in a game last night where that happened.

gutterkisser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By gutterkisser

The game seems to compensate for lag by continually freezing the framerate in bursts, I'm having serious issues with it. I'd much prefer trenches/tubes skating weirdly across the map than the entire display freezing up the entire match.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.