G4 TV's first look

#1 Edited by SkullcrusherMountain (946 posts) -
  Link here
  
It's third person tower defense.  Kind of a single player (and maybe multiplayer?) version of Monday Night Combat.  I'm in.
#2 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Link doesnt work. 

#3 Edited by MrKlorox (11206 posts) -

Cool. Checking it out now.
 
@The_Laughing_Man said:

" Link doesnt work.  "

Does now.
 
edit: Wow it actually looks like it could be really fun. And tower defense levels seem like easy DLC, which all DoubleFine games could use more of... they're so friggin short. This might be my first DF purchase since Brutal Legend.
#4 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@MrKlorox said:
" Cool. Checking it out now.
 
@The_Laughing_Man said:
" Link doesnt work.  "
Does now. "
Its...a super small article. 
#5 Posted by MrKlorox (11206 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man said:
" @MrKlorox said:
" Cool. Checking it out now.
 
@The_Laughing_Man said:
" Link doesnt work.  "
Does now. "
Its...a super small article.  "
I get a 3:15 minute video...
#6 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@MrKlorox said:
" @The_Laughing_Man said:
" @MrKlorox said:
" Cool. Checking it out now.
 
@The_Laughing_Man said:
" Link doesnt work.  "
Does now. "
Its...a super small article.  "
I get a 3:15 minute video... "
Strange I did not at first. 
#7 Posted by Bucketdeth (8004 posts) -

Of course this isn't coming to PSN : (

#8 Posted by xyzygy (9899 posts) -

OMFG this game actually looks sweet! I never thought I'd say that about a tower defense game, although it does hold more aspects of a shooter. I love me some customizable mechs. 
 
@Bucketdeth said:

" Of course this isn't coming to PSN : ( "
I could have swore it's multiplatform.
#9 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@xyzygy said:
" OMFG this game actually looks sweet! I never thought I'd say that about a tower defense game, although it does hold more aspects of a shooter. I love me some customizable mechs. 
 
@Bucketdeth said:
" Of course this isn't coming to PSN : ( "
I could have swore it's multiplatform. "
Nope MS is publishin. 
#10 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

Thanks! Game looks good.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.