Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Iron Brigade

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 22, 2011

Described as "a game about love," Iron Brigade is a goofy alternate-historical WW1-themed third-person shooter/tower defense mash-up where up to four players take control of hulking bipedal tanks and must endure swarms of television-based robots.

How difficult is this game?

Lingxor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Lingxor

I'm really interested in it, but wave based defense games don't hold my interest for very long if they are too easy. They're either too easy throughout, or they don't become challenging at all until many hours into a game. Can someone fill me in?

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By EpicSteve

I wouldn't go into Trenched by myself. Aspects of it might be too overwhelming for one person. Most stages have you defending multiple positions. However, with a full 4 person party the game is too easy. It's the unfortunate design of Trenched. 3 people seem to be the golden number, but the host has no control over lobbies. Thus, if you allow people into your game, you will get a full party most of the time.

It's an entertaining game nonetheless, i highly recommend it. The game doesn't implore teamwork too much, I played with strangers most of the time and it turned out well.

MyNameIsJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By MyNameIsJoe

I've beaten all but the last level by myself, and the reason I haven't beat the last level is because I haven't tried yet. There are some hard parts, especially the second to last level but it is not unreasonable. 

KimChi4U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By KimChi4U

The missions are easy enough to get through once you start to see some good gear and if you follow the mission advice on what gear to bring. It's a little more challenging to get gold medals, especially if you play a mission solo. If you're planning to play it, I'd start playing it right away. A lot of people have gotten some good loot, meaning most missions are a cakewalk.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.