I got to play with Ryan Davis & friends on tonights TNT

#1 Posted by Ferny84 (17 posts) -

It was a blast!

#2 Posted by Sarkhan (1196 posts) -

wohooo!!! and then. What?

#3 Posted by natetodamax (19170 posts) -

Congrats! I remember when I participated in TNT, back when it was just two dudes sitting on an orange couch.

#4 Posted by CVslyy (21 posts) -

I wish I could participate. But I'm always either working or they're playing a game that I do not have.

#5 Posted by BubbleBobble (188 posts) -
@natetodamax said:

Congrats! I remember when I participated in TNT, back when it was just two dudes sitting on an orange couch.

#6 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Well I hit Ryan Davis in the face with a pistol in RDR, and Vinny got mad at me, and Jeff destroyed me in Mortal Kombat.

#7 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

Alright

#8 Posted by warxsnake (2635 posts) -
#9 Posted by SpartyOn (500 posts) -

I typed in the code faster than any human should type in a code.....I didn't win trenched....some people on this site have the reflexes of a seriously talented jungle cat

#10 Edited by Doctor_D2R2 (4 posts) -

Yeah so did I. At the end in the golden mech with the two king guns, i am the doctor they talk about. Was fun blowing up Ryan lol

#11 Posted by evildeadron (830 posts) -

@Ferny84:

i think you were in the group with Me and Eric Pope

#12 Edited by JJOR64 (18905 posts) -

I bodied Jeff in SF4 while the Trenched guys were watching.           :P

#13 Posted by Ferny84 (17 posts) -
@evildeadron: Yep :)
#14 Posted by Jurney (9 posts) -

DOUBLE KINGS!

#15 Posted by Cheesebob (1231 posts) -

You were part of the best TNT ever...well done.

#16 Posted by KarlPilkington (2683 posts) -

I won all 3 races in Dirt 2 on TNT.

#17 Posted by MrGtD (450 posts) -

They skipped me at least 4 times

#18 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@warxsnake said:
Oh man i'm unfollowing you 

and following you again to send you that sweet follow pm
#19 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

Good for you, Duder!

#20 Posted by warxsnake (2635 posts) -
@Ahmad_Metallic: <3
#21 Posted by buft (3301 posts) -

I got to play in the Dirt 3 night, was fun watching and playing. TNT is always great

#22 Posted by Daveyo520 (6651 posts) -

As did I.

#23 Posted by EvilTwin (3324 posts) -

You had the Raz gamerpic.  Good show. :)

#24 Posted by AMxKaOtIcDeV (33 posts) -

good for you man, i remember i was the first person to join in on medal of honor tnt, but no one else was joining so they quit the game and restarted, i never got invited back :(.

#25 Posted by Daiphyer (1307 posts) -
@AMxKaOtIcDeV: Yeah I wish they would keep track of who they invited/not invited yet. It seems like they always go with the top, or the bottom, and occasionally the middle guys, with only two or three invites. But, they're too lazy to do that.
#26 Posted by tangmcgame (79 posts) -

Ryan Davis was doing a lot of things that night.   Playing Trenched wasn't one of them.  I estimated he only spent about 40-50% of the time actually looking at the screen while he played.

Anyway, gratz OP.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.