Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Iron Brigade

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 22, 2011

Described as "a game about love," Iron Brigade is a goofy alternate-historical WW1-themed third-person shooter/tower defense mash-up where up to four players take control of hulking bipedal tanks and must endure swarms of television-based robots.

Iron Brigade (ahem Trenched) Steamworks Multiplayer Thread

JayPee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi All,

Now that GFWL has been officially removed, I wonder if some GBers would like to share Steam names to create a 'Regiment' in the game, and possibly use this thread to find others to play with after the multiplayer is (hopefully) fixed?

I'm "Flip 45" in Steam, so feel free to drop me a invite or whatever and hopefully build up a small group while the game is cheap and (potentially) more active and, most importantly perhaps, free from the GFWL annoyances.

JayPee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By JayPee

Steam names:

• Flip 45
    • Macog
    • DoubleSpy
    macog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Macog if they ever get it running

DoubleSpy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Met a duder while playing eariler today. My name is DoubleSpy if anyone wants to play.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.