Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Iron Brigade

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 22, 2011

Described as "a game about love," Iron Brigade is a goofy alternate-historical WW1-themed third-person shooter/tower defense mash-up where up to four players take control of hulking bipedal tanks and must endure swarms of television-based robots.

Iron Brigade PC Regiment Gamertag Thread

zameer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By zameer

Hey guys! I don't play too many GFWL games so I thought I'd put my tag out there to get some co-op action going:

starcraft1234

I live in Singapore so it might get a wee bit iffy if you're not in the Australasian region but it doesn't hurt to get free regiment upgrades!

Brackynews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 48

#2  Edited By Brackynews

I am completely flabbergasted that starcraft1234 wasn't already taken. I want to add you just to have that on my profile.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.