Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Iron Brigade

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 22, 2011

Described as "a game about love," Iron Brigade is a goofy alternate-historical WW1-themed third-person shooter/tower defense mash-up where up to four players take control of hulking bipedal tanks and must endure swarms of television-based robots.

Is this game still broken?

kingofpeanuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I was wondering if this game is broken for everyone. Since the update on the PC I haven't been able to finish one game online. It will always start dropping people one by one. Has anyone else been able to finish one match? It sucks because I really do enjoy this game.

hassun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By hassun

Haven't had much luck playing with more than 2 people. (Me included.)

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Every online game I've played lasts 12 seconds before I'm booted or the game crashes. Even in single player, the game is a little chunky. Don't remember it running this poorly before. I was having some server latency issues when I was using an Xbox One controller last night. Keyboard & Mouse seemed to work a lot smoother.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.