My Trenched Video Review

Posted by CraigAA1028 (546 posts) -

My video review of Trenched on Xbox360.  I'd appreciate likes, comments, and subscriptions if you enjoy it. Note that I don't have a great quality microphone and bumping can occasionally be heard. If you have criticisms, let me know. Thanks everyone.  

Link to Trenched Written Review 
Link to Other Reviews 

P.S. To be honest, I don't believe this is my best work. The voice over was recorded and the video was cut together in the early morning hours. Feel free to let me know if you agree should you compare it to my other videos.
#1 Edited by CraigAA1028 (546 posts) -

My video review of Trenched on Xbox360.  I'd appreciate likes, comments, and subscriptions if you enjoy it. Note that I don't have a great quality microphone and bumping can occasionally be heard. If you have criticisms, let me know. Thanks everyone.  

Link to Trenched Written Review 
Link to Other Reviews 

P.S. To be honest, I don't believe this is my best work. The voice over was recorded and the video was cut together in the early morning hours. Feel free to let me know if you agree should you compare it to my other videos.
#2 Posted by Liber (648 posts) -

Good review , I hit the like button.

8 hour campaign is excellent for a downloadable , its more than we get from all kinds of Call of Duties nowdays.

#3 Posted by BrickRoad (702 posts) -

I don't usually comment on these but I’m making an exception because I liked yours. I found your review to be very informing, had a good level of professionalism and it kept my attention until the end. I would say you should consider a shorter more unique opening that lasts no more than a few seconds, and get yourself a cheap pop shield because the popping p's detract from the quality. Overall though I thought it was good and if you keep doing these you’ll only get better. I don’t think you talked about value, maybe you could consider that in the future. Take Child of Eden for example, full priced but only 2 hours long.

#4 Posted by pweidman (2299 posts) -

Good Job, liked. Didn't know about the connectivity issues. Wonder if they'll affect tonights TNT.

#5 Posted by Wicked_Wumpus (174 posts) -

Great review! I need this to be on PSN!

#6 Posted by smiddy (353 posts) -

That was, wow. That was great! I wouldn't take the time to say that here unless it was. Well done sir.

#7 Posted by CraigAA1028 (546 posts) -

Seems I was worried for little reason. Thanks ya'll

#8 Posted by fleshribbon (83 posts) -

Very nice review (not boring and unprofessional like many on youtube) and as was already mentioned above, it was nice to hear some additional info on the online co-op issues.

#9 Posted by CraigAA1028 (546 posts) -

My usual one bump so the review gets a bit more life before fading away into obscurity.

#10 Posted by MSUSteve (72 posts) -

This review is fantastic. Very impressive!

What is that yellow glowy grenade launcher I saw equipped many times in your video?

#11 Posted by SlasherMan (1725 posts) -

Very well done. I enjoyed it.

#12 Posted by Redbullet685 (6027 posts) -

Great, like always. I need to get this game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.