So two things i literally just noticed...

#1 Posted by SamFo (1552 posts) -

It is now called Iron Brigade everywhere!

There is also new Survival Mode DLC coming. Why wasn't I informed :O

#2 Posted by SoldierG654342 (1805 posts) -

Because@SamFo said:

Why wasn't I informed :O

 Because you didn't watch the Big Live Live Show. 
#3 Edited by Mr_Skeleton (5152 posts) -

We Had a meeting with Tin Schafer and decided to tell everyone but you.

#4 Posted by Red (5994 posts) -

There was a segment of this on the BLLSL. Basically, without changing the name of the US version, European and American copies of the game couldn't interface with eachother, so they had to basically relaunch the series.

#5 Posted by Hailinel (25203 posts) -

@Red said:

There was a segment of this on the BLLSL. Basically, without changing the name of the US version, European and American copies of the game couldn't interface with eachother, so they had to basically relaunch the series.

That is incredibly silly.

#6 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4981 posts) -
#7 Posted by DarkHeroZark (175 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

@Red said:

There was a segment of this on the BLLSL. Basically, without changing the name of the US version, European and American copies of the game couldn't interface with eachother, so they had to basically relaunch the series.

That is incredibly silly.

You can thank Microsoft for this shenanigans.

#8 Posted by ajamafalous (12129 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

@Red said:

There was a segment of this on the BLLSL. Basically, without changing the name of the US version, European and American copies of the game couldn't interface with eachother, so they had to basically relaunch the series.

That is incredibly silly.

Yep.

#9 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5152 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

@Red said:

There was a segment of this on the BLLSL. Basically, without changing the name of the US version, European and American copies of the game couldn't interface with eachother, so they had to basically relaunch the series.

That is incredibly silly.

Actually considering all the things that go in the background for the multilayer and selling it on different regions with a different name it's not that silly, though it isn't very elegant.

#10 Posted by Subjugation (4734 posts) -

@Mr_Skeleton said:

We Had a meeting with Tin Schafer and decided to tell everyone but you.

I see what you did there ...

Trenched on the brain! And it will always be Trenched to me, not this silly Iron Brigade nonsense.

#11 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5152 posts) -

@weeman105 said:

@Mr_Skeleton said:

We Had a meeting with Tin Schafer and decided to tell everyone but you.

I see what you did there ...

Trenched on the brain! And it will always be Trenched to me, not this silly Iron Brigade nonsense.

Actually I was typing from my cell phone and... I mean yeah it's about time someone got it!

#12 Posted by notha (239 posts) -

@SoldierG654342 said:

Because@SamFo said:

Why wasn't I informed :O

Because you didn't watch the Big Live Live Show.

i tried to watch the big live live show but ended up just watching the subscriber feed for most of it

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.