The mechs look alot like the ones in Ring of Red.

#1 Posted by Devil240Z (3261 posts) -

Man I loved ring of red. Not that it was an amazing game or anything but I just enjoyed the crap out of it for some reason.  

Kinda lame that is 360 only though. Oh well good thing I have a 360. And now an excuse to plug it in again.  

Anyone played or ever heard of RIng of Red?

#2 Posted by Yanngc33 (4496 posts) -

Ring of what ?

#3 Posted by triple07 (1196 posts) -

No but it actually looks pretty interesting. I wonder if I could find it at my local used game shop for cheap. 

#4 Posted by Teran (877 posts) -

I've heard of it because it was mentioned as possibly being the inspiration behind Valkyria Chronicles gameplay style.  Been wanting to try it for a long time.

#5 Posted by sushisteve (182 posts) -

This was the first thing I thought of when I saw the trenches, nice blocky mechanical design. Wish I had a PS2 when ROR originally came out, nowadays it looks really dated but the look and universe were really appealing.

#6 Edited by cid798 (240 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.