TNT Tonight

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by ReaganStein (87 posts) -

Just found out on the Bombcast today that they opened up the GBTNT friend list on MONDAY for tomorrow night's TNT.  This seems counter-intuitive to me seeing as the game only came out today.  I understand that the GB guys don't necessarily do a whole lot of research when it comes to who has the game and whatnot but I was under the impression they at least looked through your played game list to see if you even own the title, so that spots aren't wasted on people who don't even end up getting the game.  I understand the day before is not the ideal time to be nailing down who will be playing on TNT but as this would have been my first attempt at participating I was excited to add GBTNT once I actually had the game.  Of course now I'm left out in the cold and have a bitter taste in my mouth towards the entire TNT setup.  And to think, I was so close to actually becoming one of those "elite" paid members...

#2 Posted by buft (3320 posts) -

fake your own death and they will let you in

#3 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

Too bad, I guess!

#4 Posted by Finis (70 posts) -

Better luck next time.

#5 Posted by DeeGee (2140 posts) -

"I wasn't fast enough to get onto someone's friend list, now I won't subscribe to this site!"

What are you, 12?

#6 Posted by ReaganStein (87 posts) -

Too bad?  I remember the good old days when this site was free and we got quality videos every day...*troll*

#7 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

little pussy bitches that make alt accounts to cry on the forums are hilarious

and TNT is on thursdays, not wednesdays

#8 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@ReaganStein:

Yupp, too bad!

#9 Posted by Swoxx (3003 posts) -

@Cloudenvy said:

Too bad, I guess!

Don't you come here and make guesses. He expected firm answers dude!

#10 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@swoxx said:

@Cloudenvy said:

Too bad, I guess!

Don't you come here and make guesses. He expected firm answers dude!

I'm not that reliable, alright? D:

#11 Posted by Positrark (316 posts) -

@ReaganStein: Site's still free, and you still get quality videos every day. They haven't removed anything that was free before. Paid accounts are just a way to get more stuff.

#12 Posted by ReaganStein (87 posts) -
@DeeGee said:

"I wasn't fast enough to get onto someone's friend list, now I won't subscribe to this site!"

What are you, 12?

Wow, these forums really attract the intelligent don't they?
#13 Posted by DeeGee (2140 posts) -

@ReaganStein: Sure do, it's such a shame we get kids making threads to cry they can't get into a live stream.

#14 Posted by Swoxx (3003 posts) -

@Cloudenvy: Allright then I guess. Just know how disappointed I am with you!

#15 Edited by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@ReaganStein said:

@DeeGee said:

What are you, 12?

Wow, these forums really attract the intelligent don't they?

They sure do! sadly, guys like you come along every once in a while!

@swoxx: I don't know where you get your information, but I don't like it!

#16 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5036 posts) -
@Rhaknar said:
little pussy bitches that make alt accounts to cry on the forums are hilarious  and TNT is on thursdays, not wednesdays
Wait ... isn't this Wednesday Night Throwdown ... Thursday? ... Fuck this!
#17 Posted by ReaganStein (87 posts) -
@DeeGee: I don't think you can really call anyone a "kid" when your avatar is some fan-art pokemon...
#18 Edited by DeeGee (2140 posts) -

@ReaganStein:I guess a bunch of kids developed and produced those games then. Can you by any chance get me those babies email address? I would love to meet such talented kids who are able to make games that sell millions : O

Truly, we can learn from them.

#19 Posted by ReaganStein (87 posts) -
@Positrark said:

@ReaganStein: Site's still free, and you still get quality videos every day. They haven't removed anything that was free before. Paid accounts are just a way to get more stuff.

Show me a quality video they did from Thursday to last night.  That's damn near half a week with nada.  It's become GB, pay if you want to enjoy our site any days other than Monday through Wednesday.
#20 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@ReaganStein:

Really? have we come to a point where people are judging each other off of their avatars?

#21 Posted by billnyethesciencepie (1335 posts) -
@ReaganStein said:
@Positrark said:

Show me a quality video they did from Thursday to last night.  That's damn near half a week with nada.  It's become GB, pay if you want to enjoy our site any days other than Monday through Wednesday.
This man has a point
#22 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@billnyethesciencepie said:

@ReaganStein said:
@Positrark said:

Show me a quality video they did from Thursday to last night. That's damn near half a week with nada. It's become GB, pay if you want to enjoy our site any days other than Monday through Wednesday.
This man has a point

I think TNT is a quality video, and he can watch that for free on Justin.tv.

#23 Posted by ReaganStein (87 posts) -
@Cloudenvy said:

@ReaganStein:

Really? have we come to a point where people are judging each other off of their avatars?

Well if I'm going to get harassed by some pre-pubescent with a pokemon avatar for being a "kid" I'm going to point out their chosen image for this very site...
#24 Posted by Sparklykiss (1982 posts) -

Just posting to say that DeeGee has one of my favorite avatars on all of GB.

Carry on. Or not! It's up to you!

#25 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@ReaganStein:

Haha, wow! alright then!

#26 Edited by DeeGee (2140 posts) -

@ReaganStein:Shit, he's onto me, I'm only 9!

But you know how many threads I made crying about the fact I'm too slow to get into TNT?

I'll give you a hint ... 0

:3

#27 Posted by billnyethesciencepie (1335 posts) -
@Cloudenvy: Yeah, but that really is the ONLY quality video we generally get every week
#28 Posted by MattyFTM (14417 posts) -

This thread has quickly turned into slagging match with nothing but insults. Locked.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.