Trenched

Posted by nutta27 (197 posts) -

I got payed today......good news right.

Nope, not when I want to buy trenched with my hard earned money but cant because of "distribution" reasons or some bull shit that is stopping it being released on the UK store. So what do I do?

I had an idea, I am not sure if it is going to work but its worth a try i suppose. I do have a US account because sometimes games are free on the US Store and not on the UK one. So I decided to get myself a US gamertag. Now I am wondering if its possible to download the Trenched Trial on my US gamertag, lag back onto my UK one and upgrade the trial to a full game. Well its worth a try. I will update the blog if it works. I just want to play Trenched. God Microsoft just let me tranfer my £ to space money and give it to you.

#1 Posted by nutta27 (197 posts) -

I got payed today......good news right.

Nope, not when I want to buy trenched with my hard earned money but cant because of "distribution" reasons or some bull shit that is stopping it being released on the UK store. So what do I do?

I had an idea, I am not sure if it is going to work but its worth a try i suppose. I do have a US account because sometimes games are free on the US Store and not on the UK one. So I decided to get myself a US gamertag. Now I am wondering if its possible to download the Trenched Trial on my US gamertag, lag back onto my UK one and upgrade the trial to a full game. Well its worth a try. I will update the blog if it works. I just want to play Trenched. God Microsoft just let me tranfer my £ to space money and give it to you.

#2 Posted by Daveyo520 (6686 posts) -

There are 5342348 threads about this.

#3 Posted by tangmcgame (79 posts) -

But how many blog posts?

#4 Posted by YoungFrey (1321 posts) -
@Daveyo520 said:
There are 5342348 threads about this.

And yet you didn't provide any links, chose to bump this one, and didn't answer the question.
#5 Posted by mfpantst (2574 posts) -
@tangmcgame: 99

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.