Trenched Multiplayer!

• 120 results
#101 Posted by JillSammich (105 posts) -

Gamertag: JillSammich82

Man I love this game.  Looking for people to take out Vlad and tackle a gold on Volcano at the moment.

#102 Posted by Garris (186 posts) -

Just downloading now 

GT Dretari lets trench it up

#103 Posted by AsherV20 (65 posts) -

Only had the game for a day or so, but am down for some multiplayer with cool folks.

GT: AsherV20

#104 Posted by Weesh (58 posts) -

GT: WeeshLoL 

Feel free to send me an invite to play.

#105 Posted by LiquidSaiyan3 (460 posts) -

Recently got a 360 and just bought this game.

GT: LiquidSaiyan3

#106 Posted by Invasionone (69 posts) -

Just bought it, Gamertag is SaintGorgeous. 

#107 Posted by david3cm (635 posts) -

Bought this today, gt is: clumthumb, now get out there soldiers!

#108 Posted by laserbolts (5317 posts) -

Anyone still playing this? Was thinking about getting it but wants some dudes to play it with.

#109 Posted by david3cm (635 posts) -

Yo! I live in the country and have the "fastest" internet available to me. it is by no means speedy but I can play multiplayer games like call of duty and battlefield no problem with very sparse and quick bouts of lag, I have just been kicked out of my 5th multiplayer game of trenched. this would piss me off as much if there werent freakin multiplayer achievement! that ish makes me mad!!! Im assuming trenched is a player based server sort of game, so if anyone in toronto, ontario, canada area would like to play some multiplayer trenched to help me with this s rank i would love it, but if not I will instead remain mad at multiplayer achievements!!

#110 Posted by neo1piv014 (5 posts) -

GT: neo1piv014

I've already beaten the game solo, but I really enjoy the way the game ramps up when you add people.

#111 Posted by MaharajaMD (32 posts) -

I`m just looking to grind some missions for xp my gamertag is MaharajaMD1

#112 Edited by JohnZimmerman (198 posts) -

i have a few more mission to get gold on. if any ones interested, let me know.

GT: ciotog

#113 Posted by ionkinetic (122 posts) -

GT: ZenKinetic

#114 Posted by Ghostface318 (94 posts) -

I'm looking to get to Wave 30 on the Settlement Survival mission in the DLC. I could use some skilled help.

GT: Chainsaw318

#115 Edited by Grnd_Lb_Knt (180 posts) -

Hey,

I created an xbox gamertag named:

GB IronBrigade

I've sent a PM to to add it to his first post. I'll do my best to maintain. Feel free to send a request. This should make it easier to find people who want to and are playing Iron Brigade.

If I've done something wrong or inappropriate feel free to call me out on it. I did this to get some semblance of teamwork because PUGs aren't working out for me. This should help with that who location thing too.

My gamertag is: Wormious

I'll be friending everyone from GB IronBrigade who has responded to this thread so far. EDIT: starting from the bottom up.

#116 Posted by Jurney (9 posts) -

Hey, folks... just an FYI, we posted an update via title managed storage (not a Title Update) that tweaks the performance of network games, hopefully for the better. Initial reports say it removes hitching for people that had problems before, so give it a try and let us know here, on the support forum: http://www.doublefine.com/forums/viewthread/5856/

#117 Posted by Grnd_Lb_Knt (180 posts) -

Sweet! Looking forward to it! I love that you guys can do things like this via managed storage.

#118 Posted by VirtuaXav (450 posts) -

Gamertag: Virtua Xav

I'm looking for anyone around Australia/NZ to play with me. I really want to finish the game but I'm not really compelled to do so by myself. I don't have the DLC yet either, but I'll certainly get it once I finish the regular campaign.

#119 Posted by pjm_guerreiro (4 posts) -

Is there a separate forum for the pc version or can I just post here as well?

I know it has issues when compared to the x360 version, but it's still pretty fun, so if you have the pc version feel free to add me.

GT:TaffetaCub1025

Also, i'm from Portugal.

#120 Posted by The_Nubster (2095 posts) -

Is anyone still paying attention to this? I bought it during the Steam sale and I just got around to it, and I'd like someone to play online with. Random matchmaking doesn't seem to be working for me, either.

GT: SirNubster

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.