Trenched New EU Name Revealed

#1 Posted by Jolber (14 posts) -

Looks like Microsoft revealed at Gamescom that Trenched will FINALLY be released in Europe in September, but newly rebranded as Iron Brigade. I must have convinced myself at some point that the game would never see the light of day over here, so super pumped to get my hands on it in just over a month's time!

#2 Posted by Cyborgmatt (93 posts) -

I can't even be bothered buying this game any more, my friends are already pretty much done with the game, why didn't they just rename it in the first place instead of making us wait till September.

#3 Posted by MaFoLu (1859 posts) -

So, not Drenched then?

There you have it folks, Trenched sequel confirmed! It will be called Drenched.

Why else would they not have renamed it Drenched? It's the only logical explanation.

#5 Posted by KaneRobot (1823 posts) -

They just announced on the Live Show that it will also be the name for all regions. A title update will be released that changes the name for everyone. The reason is apparently because people in the US and Europe wouldn't be able to play together if the name was not the same.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.