Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Iron Brigade

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 22, 2011

Described as "a game about love," Iron Brigade is a goofy alternate-historical WW1-themed third-person shooter/tower defense mash-up where up to four players take control of hulking bipedal tanks and must endure swarms of television-based robots.

Who wants to play?

matpaget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By matpaget

I just picked up this game last night and I have had zero luck in finding new recruits. So if anyone is interested, add me on Xbox Live!

MatInTheBox

Also, since I've subscribed to Xbox Live Gold, what other good games are there for online play? I prefer Co-op over Competitive.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jakob187

I still need to get all the gold medals and 10 missions with more than 2 players achievements. I'm usually on anytime after midnight CST.

matpaget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By matpaget

@jakob187: Add me then!

MatInTheBox

mlipkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By mlipkin

I just bought this game too and would love some co-op.

Mlipkin

ThePickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By ThePickle

I desperately need help on Settlement. I've tried well over 10 times with several 4 player combos and have never passed it. Can three kind souls help me out?

GT: CountlessSalmon

Hilarious anecdote: The last wave involves a Volt Dropper. All of our bases were on their last legs but the we killed the volt dropper right over the orange base. Unfortunately, the dropper unleashed its volts and destroyed the orange base. For a second, we won. If the game had cut off a millisecond earlier, we would've won it. But then the message came up saying we lost. I died a lot inside.

There, for enjoying that story you must now help me.

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By golguin

@ThePickle said:

I desperately need help on Settlement. I've tried well over 10 times with several 4 player combos and have never passed it. Can three kind souls help me out?

Hilarious anecdote: The last wave involves a Volt Dropper. All of our bases were on their last legs but the we killed the volt dropper right over the orange base. Unfortunately, the dropper unleashed its volts and destroyed the orange base. For a second, we won. If the game had cut off a millisecond earlier, we would've won it. But then the message came up saying we lost. I died a lot inside.

I've been having a similar issue except that its getting to save 30 in Settlement Survival. Me and several different groups have died many times just a few waves off 30 and twice on 30 itself. Volt Droppers are always the problem on that stage and the only solution I can see is to get more sniper and laser emplacements across each of the bases. If you're having big problems with the story mission of Settlement then you need to go to Swamp Survival and pick up better loot (weapons and emplacements). The only solution is better loot or playing with people that are max level and have access to that loot.

ionkinetic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By ionkinetic

You all can add ZenKinetic ( in denmark/ EU if worried about lag )

Giefcookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Giefcookie

I do, but only on the PC version.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By MariachiMacabre

Add me if you want. GT is MariachiMacabre and I could use some people for Settlement.

ThePickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ThePickle

@golguin said:

@ThePickle said:

I've been having a similar issue except that its getting to save 30 in Settlement Survival. Me and several different groups have died many times just a few waves off 30 and twice on 30 itself. Volt Droppers are always the problem on that stage and the only solution I can see is to get more sniper and laser emplacements across each of the bases. If you're having big problems with the story mission of Settlement then you need to go to Swamp Survival and pick up better loot (weapons and emplacements). The only solution is better loot or playing with people that are max level and have access to that loot.

I've fixed both of these problems in one day. I got better guns and that solved it. I also think I just randomly got matched up with good players because the group I beat Settlement with I also got gold on foundry and beat the final boss in 99 seconds. I really still have no strategy for volt droppers. I'm a pretty close range player now. I have the heavy-style machine gun and the magnet rocket.

uberexplodey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By uberexplodey

feel free to add me

GT is UberExplodey

ThePickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ThePickle

@UberExplodey: Done.

4 player Hospital survival run WHO'S WIT ME?!!!???

Grnd_Lb_Knt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By Grnd_Lb_Knt

Because this seems like a Gamer Tag thread as well I'll repost this here:

I created an xbox gamertag named:

GB IronBrigade

I'll do my best to maintain. Feel free to send a request. This should make it easier to find people who want to and are playing Iron Brigade.

If I've done something wrong or inappropriate feel free to call me out on it. I did this to get some semblance of teamwork because PUGs aren't working out for me. This should help with that whole location thing too.

My gamertag is: Wormious

I'll be friending everyone from GB IronBrigade who has responded to this thread so far with their Gamer Tag.

Trying to help. If this is considered spam I apologize.

FirebirdINF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By FirebirdINF

Happy to coop: Firebirdinf

Avatar image for willthemagicasian
    WilltheMagicAsian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@Grnd_Lb_Knt: I think that's pretty neat. I'll add it. My GT is Will Duder.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.