Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Jackie Chan in Fists of Fire

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released 1995

An enhanced version of the 1995 fighting game Jackie Chan: The Kung-Fu Master, allowing players to fight as Jackie Chan himself while adding new gameplay mechanics to hasten the pace.

The Match Video Thread of SO MUCH DAMAGE

mrjared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By mrjared

Hey all, it's time to show off that Jackie skill! 

I'm going to record some stuff ASAP, as I don't have anything to show right now. Actually, that's not totally true. I tried to do a mobile broadcast tonight, but AT&T couldn't keep up with the intensity of Jackie Chan, so you can enjoy it more as a radio drama. 

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2909195 
    In the meantime, here are some Japanese tournament videos from Mikado- 

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=1054B3BCAEE3906D&search_query=jackie+chan+in+fists+of+fire 

And some footage from Lord BBH of Shoryuken- 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ1YkYndAb8    

I'll supply some goods as soon as I can. I hope to record something in the next day or so.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By JJOR64

This game better come to GGPO or I will be very upset.

SpecialBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By SpecialBuddy

Ill get me and some buddy to play this game when I visit them. Everyone deserves to play this game.

Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Kazona

Either there is some elaborate joke going on with this game, or everyone has been brainwashed into thinking it's actually good.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Scooper

Your passion for Jackie Chan in Fists of Fury is worrying but amazing.

Get hired by GiantBomb please and become the resident fighting game dude. Also I want an Endurance Run where it's just you and Jeff playing fighting games every day for 30 minutes.

Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jeffsekai
    @Scooper said:
    " Your passion for Jackie Chan in Fists of Fury is worrying but amazing.  Get hired by GiantBomb please and become the resident fighting game dude. Also I want an Endurance Run where it's just you and Jeff playing fighting games every day for 30 minutes. "
    Yes!!!

Man I also want this game on GGPO get hype son!
    Beb_Jobel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Beb_Jobel
    @Kazona said:
    " Either there is some elaborate joke going on with this game, or everyone has been brainwashed into thinking it's actually good. "
    I think you don't understand the draw of playing a train-wreck of a game for fun. It's like watching a bunch of old b-horror movies for laughs. It's not actually for appreciation of the game. It's that the badness of the game is part of its appeal.
    lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By lordofultima
    @MetalGearFlaccid said:
    " @Kazona said:
    " Either there is some elaborate joke going on with this game, or everyone has been brainwashed into thinking it's actually good. "
    I think you don't understand the draw of playing a train-wreck of a game for fun. It's like watching a bunch of old b-horror movies for laughs. It's not actually for appreciation of the game. It's that the badness of the game is part of its appeal. "
    Perhaps you don't understand? Fists of Fire is a legit fighting game, a B-Fighting Game is by no means a B-Horror Movie. Since B-Movies are awful and B-Fighting Games still have a lot of charm and decent play.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.