Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Feb 09, 2012

A 2012 remake of Jagged Alliance 2, the 1999 tactical strategy game, with a new real-time "Pause & Go" tactical combat system.

Minor Spoilers: Miguel Cordona and the lost diamonds

Anund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Anund

Last night I talked to Miguel Cordona again after getting the Kingpin on our side of the conflict. He was very impressed with my efforts and entrusted me to find his secret stash of diamonds hidden in a shed near Cambria. "I trust you not to sell them for profit", he tells me. Great, I'm a trustworthy guy. Except four (real) days ago I stumbled on that stash of diamonds by accident and sold them for profit...

Does anyone know if this quest is important?

KirePDX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By KirePDX

I haven't gotten it yet, but I sold the diamonds, as well. I needed that $40k!

Should have known is was a trap.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Tennmuerti

@Anund: Wow there is like no way most players won't find those diamonds at the start of the game, searching every nook and cranny of the map is just something you do in these games. And at the start is when you want the cash, plus the game gives you no reason not to sell them. Dick move game. Dick move.

By the way which diamonds are those, because i found 2 different stashes early on one as a stack of 5 and also a single unit of "perfect" diamonds, something like that?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d8bd173e1e3b
    deactivated-5d8bd173e1e3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I take it I should save those? I've only played maybe a few hours and found those and thought yes free 40k. However my merchant didn't have 40k at the time so I was going to hang out to them. However since they are "named" I figured they may be used as a quest. Anyone know if that 40k is more useful than what you get from completion?

Dredlockz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Dredlockz

@ICryCauseImEmo said:

I take it I should save those? I've only played maybe a few hours and found those and thought yes free 40k. However my merchant didn't have 40k at the time so I was going to hang out to them. However since they are "named" I figured they may be used as a quest. Anyone know if that 40k is more useful than what you get from completion?

I sold them to the guy in cambria, he has enough $. You can always buy them back later. I needed the money to get my lynx merc, and now that im rolling in dough, I could just buy them back (although I haven't received the quest to get them yet).

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Tennmuerti

I already sold 1 of them before reading this. Figured, fuck it and sold the rest, the merchant in Cambria has like 90k. The money boost in early game is super helpfull, only 3 days in.

raza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By raza

i am not able to found diamond can some one upload the image or video of the place where he found diamond

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Tennmuerti
    @raza: Sorry man it's been almost a week of real time since i found them, if memory serves they are pretty much in the first mission after the airport or second at most. Just move your squad past any identifiable map objects, open any containers they spot.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.