Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Jagged Alliance

Franchise »

Tactical squad-based strategy series that features mecenaries, interpersonal relationships and light research trees.

Jagged Alliance Flashback

Arabes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi there people of Giantbomb. I just wanted to put up this post to let people know that there is a kick starter going on for a reboot of the Jagged Alliance franchise. These games are open ended squad based tactical games with a strategic over view kind of like the original x-com, but they also combine rpg elements and have a lot of personality. The best in the series was Jagged Alliance 2 - a game I think people should still play today if they have any interest in the genre. There's plenty of information around for these games if you are interested. Jagged Alliance flashback will be an origin story for the franchise, set on a Caribbean island during the cold war. The designers are saying it will be in the style of Jagged Alliance 2, not JA: Back in Action which i feel was lacking a lot of what makes this series great. So if you like the earlier games or arre interested in the series, please support this game. They make so few deep tactical games any more, I would love if this one was given a shot.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2079547763/jagged-alliance-flashback

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.