Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Jak and Daxter

Franchise »

From innocent boy hero to edgy action movie hero, Jak, along with his wise-cracking friend Daxter, save the world from various perils and troubles all while trying to uncover the secrets of the mysterious Precursors.

I sJak and Daxter the lost frontier still a rumor?

thundergamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thundergamer

I check on the Jak and Daxter forums on the official playstation forums every so often but its pretty dead there. I was just wondering if anybody knows anything about this game or possibly lack of?

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By get2sammyb
    thundergamer said:
    "I check on the Jak and Daxter forums on the official playstation forums every so often but its pretty dead there. I was just wondering if anybody knows anything about this game or possibly lack of?"
    Naughty Dog are officially working on Uncharted 2 now so I doubt you'll see or hear anything about this until 2010. If at all.
    Avatar image for deactivated-612140337177a
    deactivated-612140337177a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Yeah. Naughtydogg is bust with Uncharted 2.. so not J&D till after that. ND has said they'd love to do a new J&D so atleast there's that much hope.

chililili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By chililili

Rumor still, I mean they say they wanna do it and will someday do it but most likely its just a guy in a room right now making frawings and getting ideas if that

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By LiquidPrince

It's rumourville.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.