Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

James Bond 007: Blood Stone

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Nov 02, 2010

A third-person shooter in the James Bond universe developed by the studio behind the Project Gotham Racing series. Along with an original story, it features the voice and likeness of Daniel Craig as James Bond.

Coming soooon!

Dreamfall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Dreamfall31

Sheesh!!!  This game supposedly comes out next week and I haven't seen very much of it at all!  Looks reminicent of "Everything or Nothing" which was pretty spectacular, so I'm hopeful.  But not hearing much about it is a bit disheartening.   It is cool they are making a Craig Bond game that isn't based on a movie.  With MGM still on a thin wire and a new movie far off this is the closest we'll get for a while.

Anyone else excited for this?

clarksjudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By clarksjudo

I have not seen any early reviews from anywhere have you? Most games do have early reviews, correct? If you find any let me know. I will have to say I just got really interested in this game. But I just need a little nuge before handing over $60 or dollars.

Waterboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Waterboi

im pretty psychd for this game. as i said posting before, i think this is goin to do for Bond games what Arkham did for Batman. Fingers Crossed for a spectacular game

jelekeloy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By jelekeloy

I'm afraid there's probably a reason that we have barely seen anything on it yet.

PrivateIronTFU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PrivateIronTFU

Some games get early reviews, and some don't. Red Dead Redemption never got an early demo or early reviews (a couple leaked reviews though), and that game turned out pretty damn good. So I wouldn't think too far ahead about the lack of reviews. Plus, this is Bizarre Creations. I'm always willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. 

jelekeloy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By jelekeloy
    @PrivateIronTFU: 
    Being an evil skeptic/pessimist, I refuse to give the benefit of the doubt.  But seriously, I know absolutely nothing about this game, barely and previews or hype has been out there.  I was excited for SWTFU2, but look how that turned out.  But then again, Vanquish wasn't on my radar and it's fucking great so far.  Time will tell, I suppose.
    PrivateIronTFU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PrivateIronTFU
    @jelekeloy: Come join the optimistic side! The grass is greener over here. But seriously, it's a Bond game, and to me at least, they've all been at the very least, playable. I'm excited for both Bond games tomorrow. Every time I see videos of single player Goldeneye, it looks like a fun re-imagining. At least one of these games has to be good. At least one!  

Also, Vanquish is a pretty fucking awesome game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.