Does anyone play this anymore?

#1 Posted by Timmmycap (43 posts) -

I am looking of someone to check out the Multiplayer, and NO one is playing this game

#2 Posted by hush404 (742 posts) -
@Timmmycap said:
" I am looking of someone to check out the Multiplayer, and NO one is playing this game "
What system are you playing it on? I've only ever played a few maps with people as the community isn't there. There are a few trophies there I wouldn't mind getting... but like you said, no one plays it. BTW, I've got the PS3 version.
#3 Posted by Alex_Murphy (1184 posts) -

Anymore? Did people ever play it?

#4 Edited by HitmanAgent47 (8576 posts) -

I don't think too many ppl has that game here.

#5 Posted by hush404 (742 posts) -
@Alex_Murphy said:
" Anymore? Did people ever play it? "
Yeah, oddly :P I remember a match sporting a few handful of people on either side :P Usually it was a 1 on 2 or 2 on 2 kinda thing tho :P
#6 Posted by Timmmycap (43 posts) -

I have it for the 360, but not for long I am sending it back to Gamefly soon. The multiplayer looks like it would have been fun.
#7 Posted by Gamer_152 (14081 posts) -

I definitely don't think there are many Giant Bombers with that game.

#8 Posted by canucks23 (1087 posts) -

I didn't know people ever played that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.