Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

James Cameron's Avatar: The Game

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Dec 01, 2009

Set two years before the James Cameron film of the same name, Avatar: The Game takes place on Pandora, a gas giant's moon, and pits the merciless humans against Pandora's natives, the Na'vi.

Pandorapedia entries database?

boj4ngles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By boj4ngles

I really did not think this would happen even two months ago, but the Avatar hype is sinking into me at an accelerating schedule.  Has anyone found a site that has all or some of the entries for the game's encyclopedia?  I know this is probably not the best place to ask, as hating Avatar seems to be very cool at Giant Bomb.
    Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Vinchenzo

Just wanted to fulfill that in this thread.

boj4ngles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By boj4ngles
    @Vinchenzo:
    Congratulations you just made an utterly worthless post in a thread that doesn't concern you.  Next time try drinking a big cup of shut the hell up.
    ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By ninjakiller
    @Vinchenzo said:
    " Avatar sucks.  Just wanted to fulfill that in this thread. "
    THANK YOU!@boj4ngles said:
    " @Vinchenzo: Congratulations you just made an utterly worthless post in a thread that doesn't concern you.  Next time try drinking a big cup of shut the hell up. "
    I really couldn't care less about this overhyped smurf village looking piece of shit film.  So why you drink that cup sir.
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By TwoOneFive
    @boj4ngles said:
    " @Vinchenzo: Congratulations you just made an utterly worthless post in a thread that doesn't concern you.  Next time try drinking a big cup of shut the hell up. "
    it was a joke on purpose. he was trying to make you laugh probably.  

i am totally psyched to see the movie ever since i saw the avatar day preview in imax.  

im not really sure what you're looking for but i think barns and nobles has a survivors guide to pandora on sale- its an encyclopedia of sorts and is very cool. tons of details in there. james cameron is like a modern day J RR Tolkein as far as creating a fully realized world goes.
    eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By eroticfishcake
    @boj4ngles: Would this site suffice?
    boj4ngles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By boj4ngles
    @TwoOneFive:
    Ya I've seen that kind of stuff but I'm not at the point where I'll actually fork out money.  What I was referring to is the in game database that's included in James Cameron's Avatar: The Game, (which I must confess is a ridiculous name).  It's called the Pandora-pedia (also a little ridiculous) and is clearly visible in GB's recent quicklook.
    boj4ngles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By boj4ngles
    @eroticfishcake:
    I found that site a few weeks ago and ate it up.  What I'm really looking for is info provided from the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.