cyberfr3akgamer's Jamestown (PC) review

• cyberfr3akgamer wrote this review on .

Classic ^^

A lot of times i dont play a game like that its soo random i like it a lot ^^ This is possibly the best videogame premise we've ever seen - but the gameplay and mechanics its so cool and easy to control. Which, we're delighted to say, are about as tight as you could ask for a traditional two-dimensional shoot'em up that tasks players with controlling a satisfyingly retro sled as they careen over the surface of colonised Mars. A dizzying array of enemies await, including mecha-conquistadors, terrifying aliens and some nifty multi-stage bosses. It's good, honest SHMUP fare - and served up beautifully. You'll be guaranteed a smooth and responsive experience regardless of whether you play on a gamepad or keyboard (with full key binding that'll appeal to fellow control freaks). ^^

Posted by cyberfr3akgamer