3 Reasons Why Giant Bomb Crews Should Go to Japan

#1 Posted by nohthink (1222 posts) -

1) The RAID!!!!!

24 hours

One duffle bag

Five white dudes in Japanese used game store.

Beef bowl

Arcade

and maaaaaad Japanese!!!

Shit writes itself.

2) Bombcast X 8-4 Play

People always complain about how Bombcrews don't understand Japanese game, game cultures or anime(except for Anime expert Brad Shoemaker)

Well, send them to the real deal and let's have them go at each other with 8-4!!

America clashing with Japan!!!

Cultural exchanges!!

Master Chief VS Mario

Gears of War VS Resident Evil

Mass Effect VS Final Fantasy

Mortal Kombat VS Street Fighter

It will be like 4 hours special and the content will be golden.

3) Let's be honest, it would be fun to watch

#2 Posted by Brendan (7514 posts) -

Eh, doesn't seem like it'd be worth the expense.

#3 Posted by bagrm (51 posts) -

It would be awesome. I'm not sure how they would film stuff though. When I was in Japan I felt like every time I took out a camera someone was asking me to put it away. Seeing the GB crew roaming around Akihabara would be awesome though.

#4 Posted by benpicko (1923 posts) -

'3 Reasons Why Giant Bomb Crews Should Go to Japan' is an awful name. Just saying

#5 Posted by Droop (1792 posts) -

Would be awesome if they went over there, but I think the language barrier could be a problem.

#6 Posted by scalpel (314 posts) -

You should be a Cracked writer.

#7 Posted by Morningstar (2049 posts) -

I'd appreciate all the pod casts.

#8 Posted by Demoskinos (13856 posts) -

For the love of god someone Photoshop Jeff on the cover of "The Raid Redemption"

#9 Posted by Imsorrymsjackson (855 posts) -

@Demoskinos said:

For the love of god someone Photoshop Jeff on the cover of "The Raid Redemption"

Alright, ill give it a shot.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.