Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Jazzpunk

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Feb 07, 2014

Set in the year 1959.B, Jazzpunk tells the non-sequitur tale of secret agent Polyblank, who goes on missions in a bizarre, nonsensical world.

Did Anyone Else Experience This?

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RonGalaxy

So I was in the first level doing the sidequest where you have to shoot pigeons with the ray device. When I went to go pick up the perfume I was shot into the sky, far away from the level. As I began to fall, the level kept getting farther, all the while it was... How should I put this. Violently disappearing? Then I stopped falling, and all that surrounded me was a psychedelic orange/purple landscape with nothing in it

Probably just a glitch, but with these games its hard to really tell.

After this happened, I waited a bit. Nothing happened, so I saved (to keep the moment intact) and restarted the game from the beginning.

joshwent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By joshwent

I think you found the true ending.

S-ranked!

Sparklehorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Sparklehorse

Ya, the glitch happens when something is falling from the sky I think. The physics in this game are top-notch.

kentobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kentobi

If you're standing on top of something as it spawns, it does crazy stuff like that.

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, this game is bug city for me! Im on the 3rd level, and sometimes when I enter a hotel room the screen will just go black and wont let me do anything but quit. I think Im going to not play this until it gets updated. Having to restart a whole area 3 times is sucking all of the fun out of it.

OGJackWagon69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just finished the game and I didn't have any bugs, but I really probably wouldn't have minded any considering how batshit crazy the game was on its own.

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just finished the game and I didn't have any bugs, but I really probably wouldn't have minded any considering how batshit crazy the game was on its own.

What if you had to restart levels constantly, forcing you to redo everything? Kind of sucks.

spookytapes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had a game breaking / computer freezing error near the end of the game and lost all of my progress throughout the entire game but at least it let me start from the final level.

phrosen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@liquidsnakegfer9 said:

What if you had to restart levels constantly, forcing you to redo everything? Kind of sucks.

Whenever something broke, I could always save the game and it would load to the puzzle/thing being reset to before I broke it. Like when I was being terrible at minigolf and somehow the physics flung the ball off the course and onto the shark tank.

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phrosen said:

@naru-joe93 said:

@liquidsnakegfer9 said:

Whenever something broke, I could always save the game and it would load to the puzzle/thing being reset to before I broke it. Like when I was being terrible at minigolf and somehow the physics flung the ball off the course and onto the shark tank.

tried that, and it just loaded me to the bugs that I had (being thrown out of the world and complete blackness)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.