Dr. Tracksuit strikes again, and never ceases to amaze.

#1 Posted by heatDrive88 (2262 posts) -
#2 Posted by heatDrive88 (2262 posts) -
On second thought, I should have put this in Off-topic since it's not really about games, but about Jeff rapping hilariously.
#3 Posted by PatVB (328 posts) -

Haha, I just watched that. Jeff really is quite the singer. He needs to go on tour soon...

#4 Edited by JJWeatherman (14552 posts) -

I love Dr. Tracksuit. 

(I just want to add that this is a really great thread title)

#5 Posted by Scrawnto (2432 posts) -

Dr. Tracksuit is a pretty awesome rap persona.

#6 Posted by Tordah (2469 posts) -

Why does he keep insisting on singing that awful song? Surely the Rock Band 3 tracklist must have something better to pick.

#7 Posted by Brodehouse (9515 posts) -
@pat4327 said:
" Haha, I just watched that. Jeff really is quite the singer. He needs to go on tour soon... "
And Brad can sing the choruses.
#8 Posted by Yummylee (21200 posts) -

I used to always think Jeff's gangsta attitude was for laughs.. but man he really seems into it. O.o....YEYA

#9 Posted by Blind_Evil (306 posts) -
@Abyssfull: White kids that were in middle school in the early 90s all have that gangsta attitude buried deep within themselves.  Jeff lets it out more often. 

I can still rap every single word of "Crossroads" by Bone Thugs n Harmony, and I haven't listened to rap in the last ten years.  That shit had soul and stuck said soul to yours.
#10 Posted by PatVB (328 posts) -
@Brodehouse: Yeah did you watch the Live show this week? When did Brad become an actual good singer?
#11 Posted by louiedog (2333 posts) -

Harmonix should give Dr. Tracksuit a thanks in the credits for one of their upcoming games. He needs his own page.

#12 Posted by Gamer_152 (14049 posts) -
@louiedog said:
" Harmonix should give Dr. Tracksuit a thanks in the credits for one of their upcoming games."
To see Dr. Tracksuit appear on the credits of a Harmonix game would be amazing.
#13 Posted by PatVB (328 posts) -
@louiedog: And maybe some Rock Band Network songs...
#14 Posted by AlwaysBeClothing (1443 posts) -

It might just be my opinion, but I think the video is better in this one:

#15 Posted by Undeadpool (4902 posts) -
@pat4327: He seems to have that naturally melodic voice. If he put his mind to it, he probably wouldn't have to work THAT hard to become an incredible singer.
#16 Posted by PatVB (328 posts) -
@Undeadpool: No lie, I would buy the shit out of that album
#17 Posted by JammyJesus (769 posts) -

Dr. Tracksuit is too funny.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.