Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Jeff Gerstmann

Person » credited in 4 games

Jeff Gerstmann is the co-founder and former Editor-in-Chief of Giant Bomb as well as a professional video game scientist and anime expert.

Has Jeff ever talked about his experience on GMA?

Mikewrestler5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mikewrestler5

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, watch the video below. 

Chris2KLee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Chris2KLee

He talked about it on the Bombcast a couple of times, and it's been a reoccurring story when the crew remembers the Dreamcast.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By Yummylee

Jeff looks terrifyingly young in this. It wasn't what I was expecting, either. I figured this was going to be one of this videos of someone bashing against video games and how they promote evil and turn us all into bond villains. Was pleasantly surprised. 

Also I think someone referenced this with a question on formspring asking ''How many moves will the next consoles have?'' or something, with Jeff answering ''thousands''.

donchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By donchipotle

I specifically remember he brought it up once and talked about how he wore shorts and everyone chuckled because who wears shorts on a news program. Wacky times.

Mikewrestler5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mikewrestler5
    @Chris2KLee said:
    " He talked about it on the Bombcast a couple of times, and it's been a reoccurring story when the crew remembers the Dreamcast. "
    I'd love to hear it. Would you happen to know which episode of the Bombcast it was on?
    Chris2KLee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Chris2KLee

Jeff recently commented that his leg tingles sometimes in the spot where Diane Sawyer touched him, in response to a question of if he still stays in touch with her.

Aetos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Aetos

Lol. At the 31 sec mark there is a pop up that says click here to listen to the podcast where he talks about being on GMA.  

EDIT: @Mikewrestler5: I think this is also the one he was talking about.

Mikewrestler5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mikewrestler5
    @Chris2KLee said:
    " Jeff recently commented that his leg tingles sometimes in the spot where Diane Sawyer touched him, in response to a question of if he still stays in touch with her. "
    Yea, I read that on his Formspring.
    Chris2KLee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Chris2KLee
    @Mikewrestler5 said:

" @Chris2KLee said:

" He talked about it on the Bombcast a couple of times, and it's been a reoccurring story when the crew remembers the Dreamcast. "
    I'd love to hear it. Would you happen to know which episode of the Bombcast it was on? "
    It's an episode that's a couple years old, just look for a date that corresponds with the official cancelation of the Dreamcast, it's what brought the topic up. Ryan talks about going to a clearing sale at the Sega offices and getting a bunch of SegaCDX's or something, and Jeff bought a stack of Shenmue discs.
    Mikewrestler5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mikewrestler5
    @Chris2KLee said:
    " @Mikewrestler5 said:

" @Chris2KLee said:

I'd love to hear it. Would you happen to know which episode of the Bombcast it was on? "
    It's an episode that's a couple years old, just look for a date that corresponds with the official cancelation of the Dreamcast, it's what brought the topic up. Ryan talks about going to a clearing sale at the Sega offices and getting a bunch of SegaCDX's or something, and Jeff bought a stack of Shenmue discs. "
    I found it. Thanks!
    thepantheon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By thepantheon

This was gold. THREAD RULES!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.