How Jeff Lives

• 53 results
#1 Posted by emkeighcameron (1876 posts) -

Probably been posted on here before somewhere, but I felt the need to reiterate this fact: Jeff lives better than you do.

Proof:

Found courtesy of Jeff's profile on that new tested.com website (which seems pretty cool, so far) 
#2 Posted by fishmicmuffin (1039 posts) -

I've seen it somewhere on this site before, but yeah. He really does. That picture makes me want a beer....

#3 Posted by FCKSNAP (2299 posts) -

Fact: Jeff lives off hookers and blow. 
Fact: He pees energy drinks for the purpose of hydration so that he may continue sustaining off of said hookers and blow. 
Fact: Video Games are Jeff's sleep state. 
Fact: Jeff once ate an apple thinking it was artificial candy and almost died as it is not part of his regular diet. 
Fact: Jeff can't go out during the daytime, that's because it's when hookers and blow is the cheapest.

#4 Posted by Delta_Ass (3231 posts) -

I like the one on the right. She's got it going on.

#5 Posted by buzz_clik (6840 posts) -
@Snapstacle: Surely these are rock solid facts that should have made it through moderation on his wiki page?
#6 Posted by Darkstar614 (1097 posts) -

Wow lol, this is the best picture I've seen all night.

#7 Posted by FCKSNAP (2299 posts) -
@buzz_clik: Everytime someone makes threads like these I can't help but dig up facts. Hard facts.
#8 Posted by FartyMcNarly (566 posts) -

Is it wrong if I masturbate to this while looking into Jeff's eyes?

#9 Posted by mikeeegeee (1537 posts) -

Nice jacket, who shot the couch?

#10 Posted by emkeighcameron (1876 posts) -
@Delta_Ass said:
" I like the one on the right. She's got it going on. "
I agree. But it took me like 30 seconds to even realize there were women in the picture. Jeff's commanding gaze just would not release me.
#11 Posted by papercut (3355 posts) -

Man, I'm impressed. Not many people can pull of purple leopard print and shorts.

#12 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -

IS the chic on the right a dude?? And damn I hate wiggers. Yeah, say what you want.

#13 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

The chick on the right does look like a man. The chick in the middle is pretty busted up looking as well. The picture is still funny as hell

#14 Posted by Alphiehyr (1083 posts) -
@emkeighcameron said:
" Probably been posted on here before somewhere, but I felt the need to reiterate this fact: Jeff lives better than you do.

Proof:

Found courtesy of Jeff's profile on that new tested.com website (which seems pretty cool, so far)  "
That picture means nothing. Those are probably hookers.
#15 Posted by LiquidPrince (15632 posts) -

Awesome.

#16 Posted by emkeighcameron (1876 posts) -
@Alphiehyr said:
" @emkeighcameron said:
" Probably been posted on here before somewhere, but I felt the need to reiterate this fact: Jeff lives better than you do.

Proof:

Found courtesy of Jeff's profile on that new tested.com website (which seems pretty cool, so far)  "
That picture means nothing. Those are probably hookers. "
We seem to have vastly differing definitions of what awesome is.
#17 Edited by Alphiehyr (1083 posts) -
@emkeighcameron said:

" @Alphiehyr said:

" @emkeighcameron said:

Proof:

That picture means nothing. Those are probably hookers. "
We seem to have vastly differing definitions of what awesome is. "
No not really. I like to think of that as fake awesome.
#18 Posted by StaticFalconar (4849 posts) -
@Axxol said:
" The chick on the right does look like a man. The chick in the middle is pretty busted up looking as well. The picture is still funny as hell "
Thats cause Jeff had to smack a bitch earlier that day. 
#19 Posted by AaronAlex (182 posts) -

Wow, that's an amazing photo

#20 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -
@StaticFalconar said:
" @Axxol said:
" The chick on the right does look like a man. The chick in the middle is pretty busted up looking as well. The picture is still funny as hell "
Thats cause Jeff had to smack a bitch earlier that day.  "
What do you think he uses to discipline his bitches?
#21 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Hey Jeff, tell the one on the left to call me.

#22 Posted by Daryl (1781 posts) -

I think these are the three waitresses he lived with from some pizza buffet. 

#23 Posted by EpicSteve (6444 posts) -
@Snapstacle said:
" Fact: Jeff lives off hookers and blow. Fact: He pees energy drinks for the purpose of hydration so that he may continue sustaining off of said hookers and blow. Fact: Video Games are Jeff's sleep state. Fact: Jeff once ate an apple thinking it was artificial candy and almost died as it is not part of his regular diet. Fact: Jeff can't go out during the daytime, that's because it's when hookers and blow is the cheapest. "
Did I tell you he bleeds Mountain Dew?
#24 Posted by Mmmslash (2165 posts) -
@Daryl:  I'm pretty sure you are right.
#25 Posted by Evilsbane (4348 posts) -

I give Jeff mad props for pulling off purple cheetah print with shorts. Only a real man can do that shit. lol

#26 Posted by bigsmoke77 (779 posts) -
@Delta_Ass: 
  racist
#27 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19179 posts) -
@Daryl said:
" I think these are the three waitresses he lived with from some pizza buffet.  "
Oh, wow.  Yeah, they're probably the three Jeff was referring to on the latest Bombcast...
#28 Edited by Gabriel (4050 posts) -

Looking a little to Wiggerish there, which can be Very Very bad.   

#29 Posted by Quacktastic (1066 posts) -

Yeah, alcohol can be pretty fun.

#30 Posted by Mmmslash (2165 posts) -
@Gabriel:  But it's Jeff, man. He's been doing the wigger thing since at least the early 90's. Doesn't he get an honorary pass?
#31 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4874 posts) -

So these are the three girls from the pizza place.

#32 Edited by Gabriel (4050 posts) -
@Mmmslash said:

" @Gabriel:  But it's Jeff, man. He's been doing the wigger thing since at least the early 90's. Doesn't he get an honorary pass?  

Jeff's a cool guy and all, so yeah he gets a pass, I'm still not passing Vanilla Ice though, NEVER.
#33 Posted by Th3_James (2575 posts) -

Jeff is really just an android. 

#34 Edited by TheGremp (2064 posts) -

#35 Posted by Chirag4 (585 posts) -

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH

#36 Posted by Phaseshift (222 posts) -

lol someone do a zoom in on that black womans face, she looks ultra happy!

#37 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4969 posts) -

Jeff is just an OG.  Don't hate.

#38 Posted by TheHBK (5411 posts) -

That bitch on the right has a nice body, ugly face though.  The others are ok. That middle one takes up too much room.  The one on the left, need to see more of her.  All thats missing is a gun.

#39 Posted by buzz_killington (3532 posts) -

Fact: Jeff is a Jungler.

#40 Posted by heatDrive88 (2181 posts) -
@Axxol said:
" @StaticFalconar said:
" @Axxol said:
Thats cause Jeff had to smack a bitch earlier that day.  "
What do you think he uses to discipline his bitches? "
A large sock that was stuffed with old gaming handhelds.
#41 Posted by Equal_Opportunity_Destroyer497 (556 posts) -

It's spelled P I M P son.

#42 Posted by l4wd0g (1820 posts) -

I think Jeff may be whiter than I am... which tough cause I'm 100% Irish.
#43 Posted by Jeff (3349 posts) -
@Daryl: Nope. These trashy girls showed up at a party that our roommates threw without telling everyone who lived there that we were going to have a party. 

I only really knew one of them, and she was kind of a bad person. So I'm going to guess that the other two are bad by association.
Staff
#44 Posted by regularassmilk (1369 posts) -

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

#45 Posted by SSValis (1136 posts) -

Jeff did those girls like Kratos

#46 Posted by Tebbit (4435 posts) -
@Jeff: I'm not sure you should use the "by association" method when you are standing in the middle of all three of them, wearing a lurid purple coat. 

Then you're associating them with your purple coat, they're associating themselves with you... i'm talking more free association than a stripper convention.
#47 Posted by Wes899 (2102 posts) -

This is now my tiled background. Thank you.

#48 Posted by Daryl (1781 posts) -
@Jeff: And thus the mystery is solved. 
#49 Posted by Kibblez (702 posts) -
@Jeff said:
" @Daryl: Nope. These trashy girls showed up at a party that our roommates threw without telling everyone who lived there that we were going to have a party. 

I only really knew one of them, and she was kind of a bad person. So I'm going to guess that the other two are bad by association. "
Good job on soiling your pimp rep.
#50 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6654 posts) -

Ew.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.