I think I've found a younger version of Jeff

• 89 results
#1 Posted by granderojo (1778 posts) -

He's a kid who does energy drink, pizza and frozen food reviews on youtube in his sunday finery. Also UVB-76 is playing in the background of some of his videos.

#2 Posted by idBloc (126 posts) -

I like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbXQrPOi3oI

#3 Edited by granderojo (1778 posts) -

@idBloc said:

I like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbXQrPOi3oI

"I heard rumors on the street that Walmart might be buying twinkies..."

I fucking lost it.

#4 Edited by Yummylee (21242 posts) -

He kinda reminds me of a young Nelson Van Alden from Boardwalk Empire.

#5 Posted by oraknabo (1453 posts) -

He needs some jars

#6 Posted by Ryuku_Ryosake (202 posts) -

So this kid is either Jeff's lost son or Giantbomb is reaching the impressionable youth. Because I refuse to believe the universe is just generating more of The Gerstmann.

#7 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4970 posts) -

That's one classy dude. And yes, it is Jeff's long lost son.

#8 Posted by Pie (7053 posts) -

This is amazing

#9 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4573 posts) -

This is one of the weirdest things I've seen all week.

#10 Posted by xaLieNxGrEyx (2605 posts) -

This kid is a recovering cocaine addict

#11 Posted by Imsorrymsjackson (855 posts) -

I really like this kid, he seems so unspoiled by the shitty outside world.

#12 Posted by bibamatt (1086 posts) -

For fuck's sake, kid, stop saying "per se".

#13 Posted by Breadfan (6589 posts) -

It's Jeff's looper!

#14 Edited by granderojo (1778 posts) -

@Breadfan said:

It's Jeff's looper!

I was going to make a closing the loop joke on twitter @ Jeff but I figured it would be lost in the noise since he probably hasn't seen it yet.

#15 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

WUT?

#16 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3782 posts) -

This guy is my hero.

#17 Posted by ShaggE (6320 posts) -

Holy hell, that kid is dapper. Doesn't even seem like an act.

#18 Posted by Kerned (1169 posts) -

100% chance of home schooling.

#19 Posted by OneFreeman (80 posts) -

He doesn't fimd it disgusting, just too sour. In all honesty, he could do without it.

#20 Posted by Phatmac (5721 posts) -

this is wonderful.

#21 Posted by TruthTellah (8517 posts) -

"Walmart is full of hicks and... 'others'... not to offend anyone."

People of color?

heh. This kid...

#22 Posted by gaminghooligan (1406 posts) -

@Yummylee said:

He kinda reminds me of a young Nelson Van Alden from Boardwalk Empire.

#23 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

Alex's comment on twitter about refusing to believe this kid wasn't written by Wes Anderson is so spot on it's un fucking real.

#24 Posted by FengShuiGod (1478 posts) -

This....is.....amazing.....

#25 Posted by Ben_H (3305 posts) -

At first I was skeptical, but at about the 5 minute mark the Russian radio station had me cracking up. I was in  hysterics by the end. This guy is a genius.

#26 Posted by Milkman (16514 posts) -

This kid is way too classy to be Jeff.

#27 Posted by FengShuiGod (1478 posts) -

@Milkman said:

This kid is way too classy to be Jeff.

I bet Jeff used to be classy too. Just give this kid a couple years in the real world.

#28 Posted by deathstriker666 (1337 posts) -

Is that a..... Boston accent? Sorry, not from the East coast. It makes him sound like he's from the 30's, did he time travel to 2013 just to taste test energy drinks? I wonder if he's going to get on GMA and get his thigh touched by Meredith Vieira.

#29 Posted by FengShuiGod (1478 posts) -

This is seriously awesome. In another video he takes off a coat and says "This is what you call a rain coat." Another good quote, "Spiders have eight legs. As humans, we don't."

#30 Posted by gaminghooligan (1406 posts) -

@Tylea002 said:

Alex's comment on twitter about refusing to believe this kid wasn't written by Wes Anderson is so spot on it's un fucking real.

They just need to introduce us to the rest of his strange but likable family. Starring Owen Wilson and Bill Murray and Angelica Huston

#31 Posted by BlindRapture (106 posts) -

First 5 seconds in and he's talking about energy drinks and russian number stations? Clearly this is a clone created by Jeff's dna against his knowledge.

#32 Posted by Ben_H (3305 posts) -
@FengShuiGod said:

This is seriously awesome. In another video he takes off a coat and says "This is what you call a rain coat." Another good quote, "Spiders have eight legs. As humans, we don't."

Or in the video where he reviews an energy powder. "It's a fine green powder, almost like sugar, almost like cocaine. Don't snort it. Cocaine's not green."
#33 Posted by Sumbog (481 posts) -

I feel as though this kid might suffer from some sort of autism and this is just his only interaction with the world beyond his home, making us terrible people for making fun of him. Or, maybe this is just the most insane and elaborate comedy skit I have ever seen. I am torn on what to believe.

#34 Posted by FengShuiGod (1478 posts) -

@Ben_H said:

@FengShuiGod said:

Or in the video where he reviews an energy powder. "It's a fine green powder, almost like sugar, almost like cocaine. Don't snort it. Cocaine's not green."

"Good afternoon, or evening I should say. Depends what timezone you're in, but that doesn't even matter."

I can't even handle this.

#35 Posted by Trilogy (2645 posts) -

I can't stop watching these his videos. I don't even find him that funny. I'm just mesmerized by the oddity and perfection of it all.

#36 Posted by Timing (618 posts) -

Holy hell this is amazing.

There's a video of his average day on the channel as well. He gets up at noon, picks out and puts on a suit from his dozens of suits, meticulously styles his hair... and then hangs around the house for the rest of the day. He sets up advertisers in Runescape advertising the YouTube channel, reads the paper, watches tv, sits on the porch, orders dinner and loafs around until 3+ AM. And he reviews energy drinks and fast foods.

I don't even

... what.

I expect this to explode over the internet very shortly, because it's just too surreal.

#37 Posted by FengShuiGod (1478 posts) -

@Sumbog said:

I feel as though this kid might suffer from some sort of autism and this is just his only interaction with the world beyond his home, making us terrible people for making fun of him. Or, maybe this is just the most insane and elaborate comedy skit I have ever seen. I am torn on what to believe.

Yeah, kind of, but there is a weird talent about this kid. No one has been able to talk so much and say so little since Patrick.

#38 Posted by Thompson820 (410 posts) -

I don't know what to think of this, I really, really don't. Watching him is almost like watching an operation, I can see something horrible is happening but I'm not sure what.

#39 Edited by HerbieBug (4212 posts) -

I like the cut of this fellow's jib. I liked, subscribed, and told him so in the comments. :)

#40 Posted by cannedstingray (387 posts) -

I think he must be Bill O'Reilly's kid

#41 Posted by Splodge (1045 posts) -

If my son was like this, I would be pretty stoked. He is kind of awesome.

#42 Posted by JYoung (151 posts) -

I had a friend in high school that was like a fraction of this amazingness. He wore sport jackets and jeans to school and sold people box candy out of his backpack.

#43 Posted by Splodge (1045 posts) -

@FengShuiGod said:

@Sumbog said:

Yeah, kind of, but there is a weird talent about this kid. No one has been able to talk so much and say so little since Patrick.

I dont really feel like I am making fun of him when I am laughing... It's just so endearing and earnest that it brings on the same fit of giggles that watching the UK Office does.

#44 Posted by FengShuiGod (1478 posts) -

@Timing said:

There's a video of his average day on the channel as well. He gets up at noon, picks out and puts on a suit from his dozens of suits, meticulously styles his hair... and then hangs around the house for the rest of the day. He sets up advertisers in Runescape advertising the YouTube channel, reads the paper, watches tv, sits on the porch, orders dinner and loafs around until 3+ AM. And he reviews energy drinks and fast foods.

I don't even

... what.

I expect this to explode over the internet very shortly, because it's just too surreal.

Wow, that is five times more interesting than my average day.

#45 Posted by punkxblaze (2955 posts) -

@FengShuiGod said:

@Timing said:

I don't even

... what.

Wow, that is five times more interesting than my average day.

So this is what Barney Stinson was like as a child.

#46 Posted by me3639 (1725 posts) -

If he would have followed up the Russian radio station comments with "Been playing a lot of Track mania lately" it would have been gold. Still LMFAO thanks.

#47 Posted by FengShuiGod (1478 posts) -

Batman97 says: How come u wear suits nd not joggers ? i.e nike, adidas etc

This kid replies: Because I feel like it.

LMAO, what a boss.

#48 Posted by GJSmitty (651 posts) -

I don't...what is going on right now?

#49 Posted by HerbieBug (4212 posts) -

I've been watching more of these. He's consistently great across all the videos. I especially enjoy that he doesn't pigeon hole himself into a sarcastic negative review for laughs sort of schtick. Plenty of his reviews are quite positive.

I'm off to go watch everything on his channel. :D

#50 Edited by Godlyawesomeguy (6385 posts) -

I am mesmerized by this kid.

EDIT: Although, I must admit that I am disappointed by him not using a very advanced vocabulary as is what I expected from such a dapper guy reviewing energy drinks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.