Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Jeff Gerstmann

Person » credited in 4 games

Jeff Gerstmann is the co-founder and former Editor-in-Chief of Giant Bomb as well as a professional video game scientist and anime expert.

I'm kind of worried about you n Jeff...

• 58 results
    Splitterguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 78

#51  Edited By Splitterguy
    @mutha3: Here's the problem.  You, and several other people here, are bothered by people's obsession with Jeff.  Don't be.  Jeff is a celebrity; an internet celebrity, yes, but still a celebrity.  Think about all the fucking shit magazines people spend all their money on about celebrities who shouldn't be eating hot dogs or divorcing other celebrities or whatever.  People like famous people...don't let it bother you.

Actually, you shouldn't be worried about Jeff at all.  You don't know Jeff.  This should not be a thing you think about.  Also, the guy who mentioned Jeff's weight as a worry?  That is the real problem here.  Have any of you ever met Jeff?  Talked to him personally?  No.  So relax!  This is not your problem.  Instead of pretending we know Jeff and get all flustered about this shit, let's just enjoy his work as an awesome game journalist/critic.  Problem solved!
    larryrules138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By larryrules138
    @I_smell said:
    " He's talking to himself in an empty room, making comical quips about mundane things :(
    and you're all watching D: 
    You say this as if it's a bad thing on Jeff's part. I wish I had an audience that'd watch me do this kind of shit. As it is I just make jokes about random stuff to myself, which is arguably much worse than Jeff's situation
    selbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By selbie

Jeff is smart. He knows people will watch. Why else would he post these videos?

elko84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#54  Edited By elko84

JTV has been around for a couple years now.  It all started by Justin casting his life on the interent 24/7.  It's called life-casting.  It's been around for some time now.

agentboolen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55  Edited By agentboolen

Nothing wrong with doing stupid shit to have fun.

cstrang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#56  Edited By cstrang
    @Chocobo_Blitzer said:
    " @I_smell said:
    " There was a thread in Deadly Premonition about HEY HERE'S A VIDEO OF RYAN TALKIN ABOUT DEADLY PREMONITION n I was all HM OKAY SURE!
     Then I was wondering what this Ustream channel was, and it's a stream of nothing. fuckin LITERALLY NOTHING. It's kind of Jeff recording his life all the time. This one's a video where Jeff silently drives his car for 20 minutes and then orders some Chinese food. He films it all and talks to the camera like his life is an endurance run or something- It was funny for a sec but now I'm kind of sad.Then he said there were 138 PEOPLE WATCHING IT LIVE and that's also worrying- well- actually I don't even know what to make of that.  Also I feel really bad about saying "his life is an endurance run" :/ "
    You're a moron. "
    And YOU'RE super constructive.
    ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By ISuperGamerI

And that's why I love the internet, full of random and sometimes hilarious things.

Avatar image for chocobo_blitzer
    Chocobo_Blitzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Chocobo_Blitzer
    @cstrang: 

Yeah I know, I suck. 

I was just dumbfounded by the thread when I saw it, all I could muster was an insult.

Yes, let's all gather around and talk about how pathetic Ryan and Jeff's streaming videos are, christ.

But that was three days ago.... so....  whatever.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.