Jeff demoes Def Jam Rapstar

#1 Edited by ZanzibarBreeze (3071 posts) -

I heard this on the 1UP podcast The Oddcast originally, but apparently Jeff demoed Def Jam Rapstar on-stage, giving an amazing rendition of Snoop Dogg's G Thang. Examiner says:

In a short demo, Giant Bomb's Jeff Gerstmann spat Snoop's lines from “G Thang” while Rapstar creative director Jaime King handled Dre's parts. It was at times hilarious, sad, and kinda bad-ass. We'll have some more details for you Tuesday.

But no video. I've looked around the internets, but to no avail. Damn you Examiner! Hopefully the guys will do a quick look when the game hits this Winter. We all know what Jeff and Ryan are capable of when they are combined into a tag team. "Girlfriend" all the way.
#2 Posted by Yummylee (22056 posts) -

Lol Jeff and Ryan do make hilarious wiggas, so yeah hoping for some video content ASAP!
#3 Posted by Chibi_Kaji (170 posts) -

I would at least love to hear the audio..

#4 Posted by blaakmawf (543 posts) -

I'm way behind on podcasts and just heard about this on the oddcast. I totally agree. I would love to see this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.