Jeff Gerstmann Drawing

Posted by Jaresk (143 posts) -

I was on this thread and I kinda wanted to contribute.   I saved the source image and opened it on Gimp, but I couldn't come up with anything. So I just ended up trying to draw Jeff.  The shades and jacket came out of nowhere.  Meh...

Sorry, Jeff.  I promise I'll never draw you again.

Edit: OK, it should be there now.  :/
#1 Edited by Jaresk (143 posts) -

I was on this thread and I kinda wanted to contribute.   I saved the source image and opened it on Gimp, but I couldn't come up with anything. So I just ended up trying to draw Jeff.  The shades and jacket came out of nowhere.  Meh...

Sorry, Jeff.  I promise I'll never draw you again.

Edit: OK, it should be there now.  :/
#2 Edited by AjayRaz (12424 posts) -

uuh? what's the point of this thread then?  

edit: it's not bad at all

#3 Posted by Jadeskye (4367 posts) -
@AjayRaz said:
" uuh? what's the point of this thread then?  "

#4 Posted by LiquidPrince (15907 posts) -

So wheres your drawing?

#5 Posted by Jaresk (143 posts) -
@AjayRaz: @jadeskye: @LiquidPrince: It didn't show up I guess.  Should be there now.
#6 Posted by LiquidPrince (15907 posts) -

That's pretty funny, but if it didn't have the logo or you hadn't told me it was Jeff, I might not have realized it. But I still like it.

#7 Posted by Daveyo520 (6679 posts) -
@LiquidPrince: You will always have the most famous of Jeff drawings.
#8 Posted by Jaresk (143 posts) -
@LiquidPrince:  Yeah, I know it doesn't look like him.  It's one of the rare time I draw someone that exist so I'm not good at making it obvious about who I'm drawing, amongst other things.
#9 Posted by EuanDewar (4885 posts) -
@LiquidPrince:
Which thread was it where you posted your infamous jeff drawing?
#10 Posted by Jaresk (143 posts) -
@EuanDewar:   Assuming that you didn't find it yet, It's here.  Bottom of the second page.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.