Look At What I Found When I Searched "Review" in Youtube...

Posted by Fr0Br0 (3100 posts) -

When searching "Review" in Youtube, the first video to pop up is, our very own, Jeff Gerstmann's review of Kane and Lynch from when he used to be an editor for Gamespot. Although it is not the highest viewed review on Youtube (I would guess that dude with the 70 min review of Star Wars Ep. 1 has that), I am still very surprised to see how popular that event was. 

Try it for yourself.

#1 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3100 posts) -

When searching "Review" in Youtube, the first video to pop up is, our very own, Jeff Gerstmann's review of Kane and Lynch from when he used to be an editor for Gamespot. Although it is not the highest viewed review on Youtube (I would guess that dude with the 70 min review of Star Wars Ep. 1 has that), I am still very surprised to see how popular that event was. 

Try it for yourself.

#2 Posted by Grilledcheez (3957 posts) -

I like how midnight brown is playing in the background of the review, I never noticed that before!

#3 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

That's weird. I tried and sure enough there it is. I guess it is "The Review".

#4 Posted by SPACETURTLE (1622 posts) -
@Claude said:
" I guess it is "The Review". "
It kinda is.
#5 Posted by K9 (621 posts) -

I can trump this. Look what I found: 

#6 Posted by Mikemcn (7018 posts) -

The way it should be.

#7 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19382 posts) -

Google "8.8" and check the first result.

#8 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3100 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
" Google "8.8" "
Alright, that made me laugh.
#9 Posted by rjayb89 (7728 posts) -

I googled 8.8 and it was some earthquake site.

#10 Posted by ChristianCastillo (1162 posts) -
#11 Posted by RichardLOlson (1852 posts) -

That is funny.

#12 Posted by Zero_ (1977 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
" Google "8.8" and check the first result. "
Oh hah...
#13 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19382 posts) -
#14 Posted by Gamer_152 (14109 posts) -

Wow, that's pretty cool. It'd be interesting if it was just "video game review" this came up for but the fact that it's straight out "review" really surprises me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.