Sly Looking 16 Year Old Jeff Gerstmann in Ecstasy of Order

• 66 results
#51 Posted by Brackynews (4037 posts) -

Reminds me of a young Marcus Beer in his brit TV days.

#52 Posted by AssInAss (2526 posts) -

@Brackynews said:

Reminds me of a young Marcus Beer in his brit TV days.

Oh god, I need to see this...

#53 Posted by Daiphyer (1301 posts) -

Why is he wearing Justin McElroy's coat?!

#54 Posted by Brackynews (4037 posts) -

@Daiphyer: Silly. Justin McElroy's coat is right here.

@AssInAss: I remember seeing it intercut with another video, so that probably means Invisible Walls. I think he's tweeted it in the past too, but maybe his forum is the best place to ask.

#55 Edited by Cubical (637 posts) -

When I was at CES when nintendo sega 3do neogeo went to it, people under 18 was not really welcome unless you went with an adult you knew was a CES show boother. They liked to see kids reaction to some of the games so they looked the other way on that rule. Kids is who they thought they was selling to.

Now they enforce it big time. they did not then. Now you cant even bring extra family that are over 18 either.

wearing a suit and tie is how you made your self less questionable and how you blended in by looking more professional. Teens got away with it. they was less likely to stop and check you should have been in there if you had a suit on and looked like you was there for business.

was a common thing I saw tons of people without pass tags that did not look old enough.

But I did not have to because I went with a boother Also at my age it would have never worked for me anyway I was way too short,. I was about the size of the kid sitting next to the arcade machine.

#56 Posted by Grissefar (2842 posts) -

IIRC he talked about this in a Jar Time. Anyway, this makes this relevant again:

Wow I had completely forgotten about this gem.

#57 Posted by AlKusanagi (897 posts) -

Always be creepin', Jeff. Always be creepin'.

#58 Edited by RenegadeDoppelganger (406 posts) -

@cubical said:

When I was at CES when nintendo sega 3do neogeo went to it, people under 18 was not really welcome unless you went with an adult you knew was a CES show boother. They liked to see kids reaction to some of the games so they looked the other way on that rule. Kids is who they thought they was selling to.

Now they enforce it big time. they did not then. Now you cant even bring extra family that are over 18 either.

wearing a suit and tie is how you made your self less questionable and how you blended in by looking more professional. Teens got away with it. they was less likely to stop and check you should have been in there if you had a suit on and looked like you was there for business.

was a common thing I saw tons of people without pass tags that did not look old enough.

But I did not have to because I went with a boother Also at my age it would have never worked for me anyway I was way too short,. I was about the size of the kid sitting next to the arcade machine.

Yeah I remember Jeff mentioning this on the podcast at one point. CES and AVN used to be in the same building at roughly the same of year so Jeff and one of his buds would get some suit jackets and try to crossover to the AVN floor and fake the funk with their CES badges despite there being "no amount of suit jackets that could make us not look 16".

#59 Edited by WickedCobra03 (2102 posts) -

I always love this

#60 Posted by Capsicum_Homie (28 posts) -

That's fucking cool man!

#61 Posted by Alyssia (307 posts) -

Anyone know the bombcast they about this in? Or the jar time?

#62 Edited by liquiddragon (221 posts) -

This movie is available for free on Hulu and Crackle.

#63 Posted by RonGalaxy (2834 posts) -

I don't know about you people, but from what I'm looking at he's definitely aged. Sure he's looks similar to him when he was 17, because it was fucking him. But he's definitely aged, and that's okay.

#64 Posted by Alyssia (307 posts) -

So is this confirmed to be him? D:

#65 Posted by freakin9 (1080 posts) -

Motherfucking Jeff, any picture of me at that age and I'd be all slack jawed with the dead eyes.

#66 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5124 posts) -

Wow. That's Giant Bomb's Jeff Gerstman all right.

#67 Posted by flanker22 (123 posts) -

lol jeff looks like a middle age lesbian

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.