Was their really a Jesus Gerstmann pic?

#1 Edited by SM2099 (240 posts) -

During the convoluted times of Nov. 07, I heard of a an altered pic floating around the internet where J.G. was depicted as the Christian mesiah Jesus of Nazareth. If anyone has the image, could you please uploaded it to this page's image section, please =D?

Thank You.

Edit: "J.G." What I meant was Jeff Gerstmann. I would hope a bit more indulgency since we live in a time where "LOL" is supposed to mean a positive reaction to a humorous action.

#2 Posted by DoctorTran (1544 posts) -

JG? You Mean Jim Gaffigan?

#3 Posted by momentarylogic (416 posts) -

I would love to see this pic you speak of.

#4 Posted by OGCartman (4354 posts) -

If this picture exists, thatd be epic.

#5 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -
caption
#6 Posted by momentarylogic (416 posts) -
Endogene said:
"
caption
"
Haha he looks like Danzig.
#7 Posted by TheGamerGeek (2498 posts) -
DoctorTran said:
"JG? You Mean Jim Gaffigan?"
Are you serious?
#8 Posted by SM2099 (240 posts) -
momentarylogic said:
"Endogene said:
"
caption
"
Haha he looks like Danzig."

Whoa! If I had not examined this correctly, I would have taught this was a pic from back during Brad's "I needed the money" days.
#9 Posted by Win (541 posts) -

I remember people posting the picture in the huge Jeff thread on GS: Off Topic back in November. Unfortunately I don't have it.

#10 Posted by Johnny5 (1354 posts) -

Yes it exists. No I dont save pictures like that.

That would be weird

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.