Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Jeff Goldblum

Person » credited in 6 games

Jeff Goldblum is featured in a video at the end of The Lost World Jurassic Park for arcade and the Sega Saturn.

The Jeff Goldblum Page is GO!

jeffgoldblum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By jeffgoldblum

When I was first alerted to the fact that there was a Jeff Goldblum(person) page I was a little skeptical. Then I did some research and found out that Jeff Goldblum is featured in a video at the end of The Lost World: Jurassic Park for the Sega Saturn. I was rather excited so I went and filled out the empty page. Here is the video Thats right kids Jeff Goldblum wants you to turn off your saturn and go call a member of the opposite sex.

jeffgoldblum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By jeffgoldblum

Sorry about the double video. It wont let me change it.

Kou_Leifoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Kou_Leifoh

Thanks for contributing to your own page, Mr. Goldblum. And yes, I will take your advice and search for a member of the opposite sex.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By RHCPfan24

I perused this page awhile back and it looked, both now and then, very nice. I commend your autobiographical efforts.

trulyalive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By trulyalive

Goddamn. I used to love Jeff Goldblum but now my memory of him will be forever tarnished. I know that these sort of things are supposed to be funny but it always makes them look like pricks, really. Especially when he implies that you spent every waking minute playing that game to completion. Admittedly, I can accept that this was like, what, over a decade ago now, but these skits do make me wonder if people in the position to crack these jokes still only see a stereotype when they think of the sort of people who play video games =/

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.