You guys think he'll ever visit GB?

#4 Posted by WallacetheGreat (555 posts) -

:'(
Brodeo R.I.P.

#5 Posted by Cube (4366 posts) -

Yay.

#6 Posted by Riddler (1528 posts) -

IT WAS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! theres still a reason to live people. THE BRODEO IS NOT DEAD
#7 Edited by Rowr (5710 posts) -
Riddler said:
"IT WAS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! theres still a reason to live people. THE BRODEO IS NOT DEAD"
wait are you sure, where did you find that its a joke?

edit - ok on the last show he starts out by saying he's not leaving. But that was a joke. He is going.

True Shawn Elliot fashion.
#8 Posted by TeflonBilly (4713 posts) -

Man, Shawn had me going there. One last griefing. :)

I'm sad to see the demise of the Brodeo, but I'm happy for him as I was for Jeff Green.
Shawn was a truly unique voice and his deconstruction and critiques of games was great.
I hope he and Ken Levine can have some sort of podcast, I liked their rapport on the GDC podcast.

#9 Posted by KindGalaxy (429 posts) -
Shawn's Twitter

That's Shawn Elliot's Twitter, probably the only way to follow his commentary if he doesn't start up a blog.
So fucking sad to see the Brodeo finish, listened to every damn episode since 2006 and yeah, it was my favourite podcast :/ guess GiantBomb is now

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.