Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Jeremy Soule

Person » credited in 60 games

Jeremy Soule is an award-winning composer, best known for his work in the Elder Scrolls, Guild Wars, Harry Potter & Total Annihilation series.

Jeremy Soule looking to kickstart his #1 symphony

audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 26

For those of you who have been saying that he should write longer songs, rejoice! Jeremy Soule is composing and recording his first symphony, and is looking to kickstart the project. He's already funded, but if he gets $100k he plans to record it at the esteemed Skywalker Sound, where Toy Story, Star Wars ep. I, Stacraft II, Uncharted 2 and many more famous projects' soundtracks were recorded at. Also more funding for more live instruments sounds great.

This is pretty exciting stuff and an opportunity to get cheap signed copies of the symphony recording! Apparently they're going to send a 24-bit 96KHz digital version of it too. Personally I'm backing this because I love his work but his game soundtracks are a tad expensive for me, haha.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Huh. Very cool! I'll look into it.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Good for him!

I don't have a kickstarted account, it's already funded, and I don't want a CD, but I'll probably get it when it's released.

xymox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

Will pledge. Very glad they're offering a digital version as well. Who uses CD players these days anyway? I don't even have mine plugged into the PSU anymore...

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By NekuSakuraba

I'll pledge some cash, I love Jeremy Soule and his work.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.