Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Jersey Devil

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 17, 1998

Jersey Devil is a platformer in which you play as the mysterious Jersey Devil. Your objective is to stop Dr. Knarf and his army of mutant plants and vegetables from terrorizing Jersey City.

Jersey Devil Tunes

Grambyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Grambyte

Sigh... and again I find a forum without any posts and a probably no chance for a reply on mine. But hey, I will miss if I don't shoot so here it goes.

So I liked this game back in the days. And was even more fond of the music in the game. So now I wonder if any1 (if there's some1 that will read this post) knows where I could get the music of this game. Unfortunately I don't have the game anymore so I can't extract the music from it. So please if you know some way, please share. Tnx in advance.

Avatar image for james_giant_peach
    James_Giant_Peach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By James_Giant_Peach

@Grambyte said:

Sigh... and again I find a forum without any posts and a probably no chance for a reply on mine. But hey, I will miss if I don't shoot so here it goes. So I liked this game back in the days. And was even more fond of the music in the game. So now I wonder if any1 (if there's some1 that will read this post) knows where I could get the music of this game. Unfortunately I don't have the game anymore so I can't extract the music from it. So please if you know some way, please share. Tnx in advance.

1 year and 6 months later...

Here is what you seek duder:

The rest is easily findable. Some badass music in that game.

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
    deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@James_Giant_Peach said:

@Grambyte said:

Sigh... and again I find a forum without any posts and a probably no chance for a reply on mine. But hey, I will miss if I don't shoot so here it goes. So I liked this game back in the days. And was even more fond of the music in the game. So now I wonder if any1 (if there's some1 that will read this post) knows where I could get the music of this game. Unfortunately I don't have the game anymore so I can't extract the music from it. So please if you know some way, please share. Tnx in advance.

1 year and 6 months later...

Here is what you seek duder:

The rest is easily findable. Some badass music in that game.

Better late than never. That is some pretty good music too.

Grambyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Grambyte

@James_Giant_Peach: Duder, you're golden! Thanks a gazillion for the link. I guess my Youtube-search-methods aren't as refined as yours. :)

TheUnsavedHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By TheUnsavedHero

Holy Shit! I totally forgot about this game. Loved it back in the day.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.